Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I don’t know why she can’t just leave it at, “we grew apart”. It happens. She’s not the first to divorce remarkably. Why is she so desperate to pioneer divorce?
I'm actually beginning to wonder if HE finished it. No matter how "amicable" it all is one of them had to say it first. And I'm very much starting to think it wasn't her. There's a desperation to appear "fine" and "remarkable" and "oh so amicable and mature" about it all that smacks of "methinks she doth protest too much". Its also why Olly "my person" Bretton is being held up to the glaring spotlight and credited with filling her empty crisp packet to the brim, she will have been seething Matt met someone first.

Reactions: 19

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Interesting that the “psychosis” after the birth of baby #2 is never mentioned because it was never psychosis.

Clearly it was a shit time, and she was too busy riding the peak Instamum wave to take care of herself physically and mentally, and take proper maternity leave. I believe her when she says she had a terrible time. Just don’t lie and diagnose yourself with psychosis.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Remember the crumpled crisp packet in the sandpit that gave her hope after suffering post partum psychosis? 😂

Such a cunty thing to lie about.
This is what finally did it for me with her. Delayed post partum psychosis is extremely rare (and if it is delayed it's usually weeks not months) and it is an ACUTE illness that pretty much always needs hospitalisation. There is just no way she was muddling through with psychosis for weeks/months on end and no one noticing! It was such a ridiculous thing to lie about and really minimized how utterly destructive PPP can be.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
So her eldest child lived with her mum 4 days a week?!
It is massively deceptive that Anna didn’t reveal this while building a career on Flex Appeal to BE ABLE TO HAVE TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN. It’s actually pretty shocking. That poor little girl.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She wasn’t even doing all this apologising for leaving early anyway, her kid was 100 miles away living at her mum’s house.

She’s so full of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
She’s just full of shit.

She would flog her own granny for a slice of fame. Everything is made up bullshit. The separation anxiety posts - she wanted a media career so she shipped her eldest off to her mum half the week. But still, she pretended she was juggling nursery drop offs.

Now she’s pretending shes a single parent. And a crap one at that - I know a lot of single parents who don’t forget world book day and all the other cliches Anna likes to pull out of her arse because she doesn’t have a clue and Couldn’t actually give a shit anyway.

Everything with her is pre meditated. She’s very calculating.

Years ago, when Mrs Hinch first came onto the scene, Anna shared her page and tried to do the whole head girl of the instamums thing on her. It was totally ignored and hinch surpassed her within a week, I bet that stung.

I don’t know where I’m going with this, but I honestly can’t believe people fall for her contrived, rinse and repeat bullshit.
---
She'd rather be famous than look after her kids.

But she is famous for pretending she wants to look after her kids, but has to work so much that she can't.

The eternal paradox of Mother Pukka.
And one day, her children will realise that. She won’t be able to placate them with riddles Like the idiots who follow her.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She hasn’t wasted any time in getting a new man, has she? Just the other week she was splashing her relationship breakdown and wholesome house-swapping arrangement in the papers.

If there’s anything that’s going to throw a bomb into a previously amicable co-parenting set up, it’s one of them getting into a relationship.

It’s going to get bitter, mark my words.

Westcoasthippydreamgirl

Ugh, so true. I just remember how lonely I felt when my children were small. It was bloody hard. I remember feeling like I’d torpedoed my life and I’d lost my identity and my freedom. Those Instamums sold a lifestyle of looking and feeling a little bit cool again, which is where the slogan jumpers and t shirts came in.

I always thought “Strong Girls Club” was shit though.

I will never forget how much they all kicked off over having to admit to all the free stuff they got kindly gifted 🤢
I fell hook line and sinker for it all. Even went to the selfish mother store in somerset. Thankfully when I realised it was all a lie I sold all my apparel for a decent amount on vinted.

It's my number one advice now for new mums...don't follow any mummy influencers!!

Reactions: 18

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
fun throwback : when a boy told 12 year old mother pukka she couldn’t dance so 28 years later she made everyone at her birthday party sit and watch her do a choreographed dance in order to write an inspirational instagram post

View attachment 2478559 View attachment 2478562
What in the Live, Laugh, Love was she thinking with that post?

On another note, I don’t think Matt was particularly bothered about getting married in the first place. I remember her doing a post recalling how she’d broke down crying while she was putting something in the oven (or something similar) and asking why he hasn’t proposed to her yet.

• Haha
  • Wow

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Have any of the Insta husbands/ex-husbands written a book about living with an Instamum? I reckon that'd be a good read!

• Heart

unt Bessie

Hang on, is Matt's new lady actually Abby Woolf (aka upyoursginaford)? I bloody love her.

1000056173.png

(Apologies for derailing the thread if this is just a Papalukkalike!)

• Wow

pommobear

VIP Member
I had a bloody brilliant time on maternity leave, it was 10x easier than going to work if I'm honest. And I'm much happier being part time (self employed, even better!) as well. I don't see why you should have to make out you work really hard and are always on the go. I'm not and I'm fine with that, I don't feel the need to pretend.

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This is wild. I’ve heard of the smug married before, but the smug divorced has got to be an instagram special recipe.
They're going to set themselves up as one of those couples who are so achingly FINE with the ending of their marriage that they now live 2 houses away from each other, with the kids drifting between them, always having each other round for dinner with their new partners, who they will both have have met at about the same time, and who will both also have kids so they can milk the divorced/co-parenting/blended family market. And, of course, they will do it better than anyone ever has before.

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Guru with a few months of co-parenting experience advises separated parents to live separately and have a third, shared property to live in with the children. #1 bestseller on The Times self held book list. Kerching!
It’s extremely unlikely they have separate properties. She’s sleeping over at PollyDolly’s, matching pyjamas and tattoos. He is with whoever he started seeing months ago because he is so keen to let everyone know they separated MONTHS AGO

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I just don’t get how as a grown woman you can’t see that this is what EVERYONE does to seem “so amazing doing so well moving on loving life” and it never ends well. It’s a rebound. Pure and simple. She really shouldn’t have introduced him to the kids cos he isn’t going to be around in a while.

how embarrassing to think you’re the exception to the rule. That the man you met weeks after you split from your husband is the real love of your life. And to be SO insistent.
Because he is going to be used for paid content for her column “do you believe in love after love”, “divorced dating” in the telegraph or wherever her self indulgent drivel, cosplaying as journalism, is published. Then she’s going to wheel him out for #sponsored content for hinge app.
It’s so predictable that she’s exactly what she would hate to be seen as…boring.