Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I'm sorry but this is so performative. You don't do this when a meaningful relationship breaks down. She gives off desperation to be 'not like other girls'.
That reads like this has effectively been over since a LONG time before they actually separated and decided on a divorce. If they're truly so very at peace with it and swaying around to their wedding song on the last night and congratulating themselves on being remarkable, then it's been dead longer than the 6/7 months they're implying.

Reactions: 17

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I really don’t think she wants flexible working though- it sounds more like she wants to be a stay at home mum which gets paid £100k? Don’t we all love!

My prediction is a woe-is-me-I -can’t-do-right-for - doing-wrong-this-would-never-happen-to-a-man- I’m-a-single-divorced-mother-trying-to-make -ends- meet , response . Call me cynical

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She’s removed it completely from her reels now too. So embarrassing for her
I'd love to create a ridiculous fake campaign and see how many influencers would take the cash and flog anything if the price was right!

• Haha

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
"it's a reconstruction, not a destruction" has to be in the next thread title please 🤢.
I nearly wet my pants reading the post about them practising with the faux serious looks, Anna adorned with her supernanny-esque wide brimmed spectacles. You can just imagine the pair of them, in front of the mirror and MP adjusting the ring light, prompting Matt in, "more to the left Matt, yes that's it, after the count of 3, we could be remarkable" 🤣🤣🤣
---
If I didn't know better I'd think it was an #ad for divorce.
Give it a month or so and they'll be doing #ads for legal companies that do "amicable divorces, for the remarkable couples who are reconstructing rather than destructing". Perhaps a mediation firm too, they could pretend there were a few 'blips' that needed ironing out and wecouldberemarkable.com was the perfect place to do it.

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
The cringe of the new bf saturating her content is so compelling and uncomfortable. Like a car crash in slow motion.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Well Annas new man sounds almost as annoying as she is with his constant Harry Potter references. Imagine publicly saying hes 'the one' when your divorced isnt even finalised?!?!

• Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if you spend most of your adult life married to a city banker, living in a massive house and swanning around in new clothes you are hardly storming the bastille by waving a dildo around you mad old fuck.
This is one of the best posts i've read on Tattle. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
Ohhhh am I glad to find a thread about her! She was just about bearable before the breakup but all this wholesome coparenting housesharing bollocks has tipped the scale. (Plus I’m a childcare provider earning less than her so take it personally when she whinges about how expensive it is to have your most precious thing educated, fed and looked after whilst you do your flexible working thing.)

• Haha
  • Heart

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Oooh that gives me the ick! 40 year olds launching new boyfriends - get a grip love. Mortifying when it doesn’t work out - she’s gonna be the new longmum, utterly desperate!

Realhousewifeofmanchester

I’m a parent too but this is such an entitled thing to say. In reality of course people don’t mind if you need to leave a meeting early for a family emergency. But it is polite to apologise for any disruption. That’s just.. considerate.

SheLeft

VIP Member
Anyone feel like sometimes the posts with her Poll are almost suggestive of them as a couple? It just seems a bit blurry lined? I mean it just always seems so OTT that they are best friends but the pics look almost like they could be in a relationship?
Maybe she's living up to her thirsty new persona.

Her face is really puffed up from fillers. Mother Puffa rebrand incoming?

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
It's more the quick blending of families with kids that I object to.

I was that kid, and it's not pretty.
That's what has surprised me most. Like, have a relationship at whatever pace you want, but maybe keep it for yourself for a bit before involving your kids? She has ample time in her weeks away from the nest to conduct a relationship. Those girls are still getting used to mum and dad not being together. One step at a time??
---
This has to be the next thread title 😂
Seconded!!

I get it's exciting to be in a new relationship, but she's acting more like my 17 year old and her bf tagging him in everything and taking pouty photos with him (that said, with the filler I guess pouting is now obligatory for her). It also smacks of "I'm fiiiiine, look at me winning the break up with Olly Bretton as my prize" imo.

• Heart

Amelou

I’m actually glad this article is behind a paywall as it’s no doubt utter bollox. She has a one week on, one week off arrangement to parent. If you can’t rejig your diary and be able to parent for one week knowing you can work any hour you choose the following week then I have no words!!! She’s so entitled and privileged. No idea of reality at all.