Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SouthfieldsGrid

She had a stab at including a ‘working class’ mum - I think her name was Lourdes? She was a retail assistant who got sacked for bringing in her child to work or something like that. MP plastered her all over her insta for a week or so and then nothing ever again. She did the same with someone else, Cookie Kibbles, who wrote a blog for her. I’m sure she got others to write blogs for her too. There is a pattern emerging. Use people when they are useful but cast aside once they’ve outlived their usefulness
The name Cookie Kibbles really rings a bell so I googled it and all the remains is a 2019 SOS on a number thread trying to track her down. Anyone know what happened to her?

Reactions: 2

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Its like shes copying the cherrry healey & style me sunday playbook:
1. Massive ordeal parenting 2 kids oh wow how hard
2. Never work again but live in London & expect some sucker to support you
3. Realise youre lesbian / so into yourself youe husband cant tolerate you
4. Divorce, focussing 100% on you
5. Realise youve been ADHD/ PTSD/ anorexic/ a drama 👸 air head all along
6. Endlessly demand praise & validation for your lazy easy life ad finitim
100pc with the ADHD, only a matter of time...

Ooft- it always annoys me how she keeps the phone to the side and far away when she is talking and eye fucking herself. Then the coy looks to the side like she has an audience in the room. Now I know why- on Lorraine this morning face on the screen the angles shall we say are not as flattering!
When you see both her cheeks at once you realise exactly how much filler is in there!

Howdy

VIP Member
Personally i think shes done the stupid ‘magpie’ BS to prevent him from taking 75/80% custody - lets face it, shes never done more than 30%. When the kids were with her mum 50% pretty sure Matt did the rest.

Her anti social hours lifestyle and constant trips and work events also would go in Matt’s favour. I think in a family court he could try and get M-F and her weekends or one weekend and a Weds. then he’d also get the house.

She might have thought she was ‘pukka’ but she was never an interested mother. More like do bits and bobs around her self-indulgence.

Cannot believe she shipped an 18m off >50% of the time for years to her mother & her mother paid train fayres etc. so bizarre!! I got an au pair as most othrr local people did at the time - she had space and money. I have bever ever met anyone else in London who shipped off young children >50% of the time - this is 100% not normal!! Clesrly she should not have had a second child or become a parent, as did not bond with child #1.
I suppose she will say this was the psychosis!

I have a visceral loathing for Scamp & Dude, mainly because I hate the stupid twee name but also the way they behaved when Asda ripped off one of their designs. I should have been on their side right? But no, something about the way all the top Instamums of the time assembled to roundly condemn Asda… it was like a special club of snooty righteousness. Every time I checked IG there they were, the white middle class Instamums waving the pitchforks… 🤣
Their sizing is all wrong. The jumpers arms were too short and the elastic goes on the joggers after a couple of washes

I’ve seen friends fully kitted in out in S&D.

Howdy

VIP Member
MP came onto a mumsnet thread where she was mentioned to 'engage' and teach people the correct pronunciation of FP's surname 😂. She asked posters to not mention her daughters names as she didn't want any further exposure of them, whilst her mum was showing them on her account 🤔. It was all part of her PR stunt.
---

MP came onto a mumsnet thread where she was mentioned to 'engage' and teach people the correct pronunciation of FP's surname 😂. She asked posters to not mention her daughters names as she didn't want any further exposure of them, whilst her mum was showing them on her account 🤔. It was all part of her PR
I remember hearing about all that