Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
@Howdy tummy tuck unfortunately just got worse and worse. Surgeon said the x3 running i fid a week had weakened core more 🤷‍♀️ never win can u. Smash up your body, NHS doesnt fix wnd left with horrible shape back ache incontinence etc. looks great now tho!
Wow. I'm glad you're happier now!

churro

Can’t believe the level to which she’s humiliating her husband, and god knows why he’s sticking around this behaviour

Dawnofftobed

excruciatingly bad PR advice to her on this one - why on earth would anyone want to go on that programme let alone someone well known.

Dawnofftobed

Maybe reading too much into this but the most recent post for the podcast is about adultery. The way it is edited makes it look like Polly looks over at Anna to agree with Helen about her comment that it affects friends too. Cuts to Anna who looks a bit tight lipped at that comment. Has Anna or Matt cheated maybe?

Angechicken

Chatty Member
Comparing her post from last night with her ‘red carpet’ stories, the difference in her appearance is quite amazing! Don’t know why this bothers me but for some reason I feel really annoyed 😂

Dawnofftobed

I’ve noticed that she and Style Me Sunday are not following each other any more - they were all over each others stories not so long ago. Wonder what happened there? Anna seems to go in phases with friends.