Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Latest ad says nothing about the product and it’s all about her unsurprisingly. Why do companies work with her?

Reactions: 3

Howdy

VIP Member
I'm sure Anna said on the podcast that Olly had been using dating apps for five years (I don't know how actively for all that time) when they met.

Reactions: 2

weeweegie

VIP Member
Defo some shade from style me Sunday on her stories as she mentioned the suffragettes not supporting all women. And MP recently got a suffragette tattoo…she mentioned racism and whether to share conversations. It sounds like she’s about to throw someone under the bus.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I can't believe she actually put a photo of herself in her bra on her hinge profile and then complained that all the men just commented on her body! I mean, men are fundamentally animals. What the hell was she expecting?
It’s exactly the response she was fishing for. Just so she could then go, “eww gross I’m multi faceted you know”

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Interestingly ultimategirlgang announced her husband left her. She’s nauseating and parents through her camera phone. I can totally understand why these self absorbed women’s husbands leave. It’s rarely an overnight decision.
Her announcement was awful. It’s very “I’m a victim, please shower me with sympathy and engagement on this sad post because I don’t want to spend a single moment sitting with my feelings and truly understanding what went wrong”.

Howdy

VIP Member
i can’t get my head around this whole thing. won’t it be weird for their daughters that mum and dad each have their own elusive house that they go back to but they never get to stay in or see? i imagine it would almost feel as if the girls own the main house and their parents are passing visitors - sounds like a nightmare scenario going into teenage years!
I doubt it would go on til teenage years. I think she said it was working for now.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Yes but it was behind a paywall and I’m not paying EIGHT QUID A MONTH to read her stuff. I bought one of her books when it was on a 99p kindle deal and I wasn’t impressed. She seems to have lots of privilege and just moan non stop.

Howdy

VIP Member
Such a loser, she barely even works

FFS burnout is a serious medical condition, lose ability to walk, see, lose hearing need serious rehabilitation. It’s not a hangover after a 2h PR jaunt & lying in bed for a week while your ex parents your 2 easy kids

She has the ea9siest life ever ! Health, money, rich caring parents, healthy kind husband, easy chill fun jobs, no medical conditions at all (i had 7cm diastis recti and 5st thyroid weight gain and diabetes in pregnancies…) she has zero to complain about

All the monry time fun in the world ahd only 50% parenting (more than she did before, matt did 80% maybe thats the real issue??)

Honestly at this point, think she should reduce contact with her kids and hand over to matt.maybe do every other weekend. Clearly hates parenting and doesnt enjoy her children. Must be so obvious to the poor girls
How did you sort your DR out? I had it about 5cm from memory. Still look preg 7 years on!!

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Ooft- it always annoys me how she keeps the phone to the side and far away when she is talking and eye fucking herself. Then the coy looks to the side like she has an audience in the room. Now I know why- on Lorraine this morning face on the screen the angles shall we say are not as flattering!