Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harveydean

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking at her post on separation anxiety. It’s so gushing and over the top. Yes, it can be quite sad when your child cries when you drop them off, but it can actually be quite nice to have a bit of a break and do some work in peace and quiet.
She makes you feel guilty to not be on your knees in a snivelling heap to drop your children off at nursery. I negotiated with my workplace to do shorter hours so I can cope with school and nursery drop offs etc, which I think is pretty normal. My mum did the same thing in the 80s.
Who actually turns on their heel? Surely you’d spin?

Reactions: 2

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
I don't think she's an instamum, she works for a tv production company from memory. I looked her up when someone posted her on here.
I think she used to be a mummy blogger but jacked it in. Her instagram is private but her handle is upyoursginaford and there’s a Wordpress account from 2011-2012. Anyone know if her insta has always been private or did she change it recently?

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Like that pinned post where she tried to convince us that having blazing rows in front of your kids was somehow beneficial to them.

• Sad
  • Wow

Howdy

VIP Member
I think she used to be a mummy blogger but jacked it in. Her instagram is private but her handle is upyoursginaford and there’s a Wordpress account from 2011-2012. Anyone know if her insta has always been private or did she change it recently?
That's it, couldn't remember her account for the life of me.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I think she’s currently mid life crisis-ing
Massively. This screams “I need attention” it’s all very weird. If I were her family or friends I’d be asking what she’s playing at.

If they have opened up their relationship then fair enough but the flaunting of it on Instagram for attention is teenage behaviour.

Howdy

VIP Member
It’s extremely unlikely they have separate properties. She’s sleeping over at PollyDolly’s, matching pyjamas and tattoos. He is with whoever he started seeing months ago because he is so keen to let everyone know they separated MONTHS AGO
I reckon he moved on too, she is so self-absorbed it must be exhausting. She changed when the radio job started.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Oh I see! I follow her and not him but she literally never says anything about him and seems to spend all her time with polly. Good to hear, they seemed like a decent couple.
I find that quite refreshing. I am always cringing when they show their partners loads. Like that Susie j verrill.

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I might have to read it again for the lols

Actually think he might have quite a dry sense of humour and he's joking with that comment but Anna has gone full blown Gwyneth

Angechicken

Chatty Member
Is she on holiday without her kids again??!!
I think she’s trying to say she is ‘working’ and needs total peace and quiet to do so! I’m starting to wonder if her and her husband have split and they can each can only stay in the family home half the time 🤔

SheLeft

VIP Member
She posted this guy a while ago on stories. A really similar photo. He switched his account to public, then must have realised that was a bad idea and it went back to private and it remains so (I like that about him at least). Does no one remember this? This isn't the first time he has appeared here. Of course she has put him online...everything is content and he's not bad looking so she will be loving the gloating.

ETA Her and Matt have been split for a good while and were probably just basically co-parenting and co-habiting before deciding to split so I don't see a problem with her seeing someone else at this point but I personally wouldn't be posting it but her brain and my brain do not work the same way! There are kids to think about and it just isn't cool. It might fizzle out in 5 mins.
That rings a bell but I got too many threads on tattle to keep up with!

yeah it’s soon to announce but she’s desperate for the attention and intrigue to stay relevant.

Dawnofftobed

Seems a very plausible assumption. Maybe the cause of the emotional outburst about the home she worked hard to get isn’t what she wanted

Howdy

VIP Member
She/he/both just don’t fancy each other any more. You can’t and shouldn’t persist in an affectionless or sexless marriage - for you you say it’s all still there and waiting for better times, that is definitely worth saving but for this pair, if the love/sex/affection has gone it’s only a matter of time. Once in the friend zone it’s game over
Oh yeah I agree: if the love and affection have gone, that's the bedrock you can't really carry on in a relationship with.