Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawnofftobed

Unfortunately I think she’s actually trying to hide her real self all the time:
- Over/indulged/ spoilt (see luxury childhood, mother caring FT for eldest child, who paid for her home?)
- Selfish (horrible treatment of matt, her disinterest in kids and her cruel use of them/ they'll read it all v soon!)
- clearly dislikable in real life (no long term or real friends, avoids school community, does nothing with her kids)

I think shes actually a covert narcsissit. Its all about her, under disguise of stupid movemenst etc. the brand is ‘poor me, indulge me’ poor kids
[/QUOTE
I think I’ve figured what it is about her. She’s uncomfortable. She’s uncomfortable with herself, her online persona is uncomfortable to watch, she’s uncomfortable as a parent, she’s all round uncomfortable.
She’s built her online presence during the “instamum” years, part of the white-middle-class-able-bodied-and-privileged set alongside mother of daughters etc. since they’ve been cancelled for whatever reason or fallen out of fashion, she’s switched gears but not quite ready to take both feet out. She still uses photos of her kids (face hidden) for her posts where she is desperate to come across as a higher order activist, superior to instamums and Jane public. Manifesto this, quagmire that. But she only ever talks about her kids as a full-time chore and never posts anything else family related. She does a graveyard shift job which nobody else would’ve wanted and it’s completely at odds with her quest for flexible working around family. I’m sure she was all about body positivity and loving yourself after birth or something, but she’s pumping up her face without any disclosures (so much for AuThEnTiCiTy). She is just uncomfortable in every way.
I think you’ve got it. She makes me think she was one of those quite square girls at private school who was never quite bullied (otherwise we would have heard about it) but never cool enough to be considered in that gang either. Now that she is mixing with the cool crowd (or who she thinks is the cool crowd) she doesn’t quite fit there either hence the multiple projects and ventures she’s into. She’s just trying to find somewhere she fits. Matt doesn’t fit anymore because I bet he doesn’t buy into all the celeb bullshit and I bet also her supposed celeb mates (the ones who are also divorced) have been chirping in her ear and sowing the seed of how life is more than a 3 bed in Leytonstone. She does appear to have a small rotation of four ‘real’ friends of which Polly is one. I wonder how long it will take for them to fall to the wayside, particularly if Polly starts to become more famous. Narcissists don’t like the power dynamics shifting.

Reactions: 1

Howdy

VIP Member
As I’ve said here before- back when I didn’t think she was a witch doctor, I did one of the McDonald’s things that she organised - it was truly awful but worse than that she sent Matt so half the people there weren’t even seeing MP and you could tell they were pissed. Matt looked like a spare part, just sat in a corner and said nothing. A few women tried to talk to him and he looked terrified. I will however say that I wouldn’t have wanted to talk to them either. The problem with this flex working situation is that you get people turning up and they’re like yeah I’m a shop assistant and I just think it’s awful that my employer won’t let me work from home or bring my baby to work so I can breast feed. Makes a joke of the whole thing. Oh I’m a teacher and I want to work half days and job share. Eh that doesn’t work! So yeah I left sharpish and Matt looked like he’d rather stick pins in his eyes. I unfollowed her after that and couldn’t understand why it took so long for people to see MP only cares about MP and nobody else!
Wasn't there a whole thing about it and she had to address it and apologise? I may be totally misremembering something that didn't happen but I certainly remember hearing about this McD gig.

RestingBunchFace

How did she score a Vodafone corporate invite to Wimbledon with the likes of Hannah Waddingham and Jameela Jamil? They are not on the same level!

Limetree

Well that poor woman she met on the towpath has certainly been absolutely rinsed for content hasn’t she! Anna must have seen a walking £ sign when she spotted her. Probably sprinted half a mile to catch up so she could pat her on the shoulder and call it activism (for money, obvs).

wizardora

New man?? And seems to be a lawyer of sorts.
Not sure if she’s spoken about a new man? I don’t follow this thread religiously

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I think she will be living in the nice Instagrammable spare room of a friend. For free or near as damnit. What's the situation with the friend she's always trying bras on with? With her if she's in a similar situation. Matt will be dossing down somewhere too. I don't belive they have some BTL empire as they woukd have sold it to buy an even "bigger, better house" she is now saying that trying to buy caused so much woe
Bet all my money this is the scenario. Which is absolutely fine, sensible and all, but the sly coyness about the arrangements when they are so “authentic and real” is pathetic. Why don’t they just say? They say all sorts of crap anyway that’s potentially extremely embarrassing for the kids. Suddenly they’re image conscious when it comes to their actual
Living arrangements. Right.

I'm sure Anna said on the podcast that Olly had been using dating apps for five years (I don't know how actively for all that time) when they met.
Red flag alert!!
40, not been married/ no kids… hmmm

mid he’s such a catch, why has no one else caught him before ??

Hanna21

Chatty Member
First time I’ve ever heard of magpie parenting 🤷‍♀️ so does that mean you need three households on the go ?

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Why does she always have the same hair style with the side plaits thing? It’s a bit repetitive surely to have the same hair do for events or press shots?

Saffy123

Both of them live in wanstead E11 Ive seen them together on mutuals friends FB in redent years. Wonder if local competition/ jealousy

kids go to diff primaries (sms are older)