Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was myself that mentioned the comment about the greed aspect of influencers and ads, however I feel I was debating my points in a mature way, I didn’t comment on her looks or anything trivial. I was actually on her side before when she came for a chat, I thought it was gutsy and I respected that. but now seeing her reaction on insta stories she seems so angry not just at being banned but at anyone who engages in this site. Fair enough she cannot see anyone here’s point of view but then I don’t really see why she looks on here if she can’t see anything we say as being constructive criticism. People who debate world affairs and politics don’t get branded as just being negative people who fester in their own negativity, and this is what frustrates me with influencers. They almost see anyone who doesn’t worship their every post as a group of people who are closed minded but actually (particularly this thread) I hope anyone who stops by for a read after she shared it sees that many of us are intelligent people who just like to debate the world of social media. I find it very interesting and I was enjoying the debate so I’m disappointed she was banned.

Also with regard to the Jennifer Aniston comparison, Jennifer sells herself and as a result receives constant judgement from the media and general public. Does Faye not see that with any person in the public eye comes judgement and sadly that’s the price you pay for all the perks of being an influencer, or being famous.
I didn’t think your comment was bad by the way, I’m just baffled she keeps mentioning me.

Reactions: 1
Her feed looks really amateur, it goes from several ADs for next to not very nice messages about a gossip site and comparing herself to Jenifer Aniston. But she only wants the positives in Jenifer Anistons life? It doesn't quite add up. Infuencers all to often want their cake and eat it too.

She had way more than two messages that didn't go live, so more dishonesty on her feed.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know how many new members sign up when an 'influencer' with a large online following throws a hissyfit linking their followings to this page. It's probably the polar opposite effect they are trying to have

Reactions: 4
I'd love to know how many new members sign up when an 'influencer' with a large online following throws a hissyfit linking their followings to this page. It's probably the polar opposite effect they are trying to have
Totally agree, I'd never heard of this site before brummy mummy mentioned it so I feel it has the opposite effect to what the want!!

Reactions: 2
I found it through Rebecca Lamb!

Her post this evening... trying so hard to not be bovvered that there’s tattlers about who might not agree with her! And another one lifting up other mothers and all doing great jobs, despite selling their kids...

CC397A52-05F8-44D0-B57C-9A3AC85A75F7.jpeg

It’s a shame she’s been banned and now posts like this. I’m not sure how it would’ve pannedd out as she genuinely seems to have no concerns for her children’s safety, mental health or online footprint, but she was actually not trolled. A few people said they didn’t like her style etc, but on the whole it was conversational anc not bullying.
They all have their heads in the clouds.
Also why are people saying viewing threads is odd? It’s exactly the same as viewing Instagram accounts.

I haven't read all threads and I'm sure some are better than others, but mostly I haven't seen any abuse - opinions, yes, and not always positive ones but not abuse. Saying 'I dislike her outfit/the vlog she shared/the way she profits from exposing her children' is not abuse.

I know this has been mentioned numerous times but it is infuriating me. Why does she talk to the camera from that side angle. It FREAKS me out

I know this has been mentioned numerous times but it is infuriating me. Why does she talk to the camera from that side angle. It FREAKS me out
Agree. And the way she looks at the camera, like she’s checking she still looks good all the time. Just hold the camera face on and talk to it like a normal person.

Her kid swinging of the beams from the ceiling, no respect clearly. I wouldn't let mine do that!

Reactions: 6
When you’re vegan, but you have milk in your coffee and do an #ad for Starbucks, and along come Hello Fresh so you cook SALMON 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t get over the fact they are all still sleeping on mattresses - buy some beds for gods sake!

Reactions: 3
Her comment on Giovanna Fletcher's post this morning nearly made me spew up my breakfast!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.