Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know how they fund that idilic lifestyle. 🤔
They are 1000% not representative of most families living in Cornwall.
I unfollowed because of all the ass kissing comments she posts and generally being unaware of her privilege.
They own a few companies

I hate how she’s putting pressure on Judah not to go to school. Little comments about him not being there or not being with the dog. She doesn’t like that he’s no longer under her control.

Reactions: 4
I don't mind her, but I find it disturbing and sad that parents who place such little value on education get to take their kids out to home school. It's clear very little learning is going on and the home schooling here is more to suit mum than the kids.

Reactions: 4
I don't mind her, but I find it disturbing and sad that parents who place such little value on education get to take their kids out to home school. It's clear very little learning is going on and the home schooling here is more to suit mum than the kids.
Home schooling isn’t about traditional learning! I know plenty of home schooled kids who are way ahead of their peers who go to school as they choose to learn, the way that is best for them, not being made to sit in a classroom being compared to everyone else

Reactions: 5
Home schooling isn’t about traditional learning! I know plenty of home schooled kids who are way ahead of their peers who go to school as they choose to learn, the way that is best for them, not being made to sit in a classroom being compared to everyone else
Agreed but Judah has asked to go to school and seems happy there but I’m not sure Faye is happy with the situation. Possibly because it makes the MO5B content on the Cornish beaches more difficult?

• Haha
Do the twins only ever wear clothes that have been gifted and are 2 sizes too big??

Reactions: 2
Minimising hand washing on her stories. ‘Surely everyone washes their hands anyway’. How stupid. She should be using her platform to encourage washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.. as most people don’t normally do.

Really enjoyed her content previously, but that food shop. Any body else wonder how they survive a week on such little grub?

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed her content previously, but that food shop. Any body else wonder how they survive a week on such little grub?
I know they eat mainly vegetarian but I was waiting to see something more filling than veg. Id be scrapping over those sausage rolls!!

• Haha
Seemed a teeny bit for £130, but it was a waitrose shop don't you know.

Her kids are still little though.

All the
Seemed a teeny bit for £130, but it was a waitrose shop don't you know.

Her kids are still little though.
the Duchy of Cornwall produce she's been sucked into. Is it ethically produced and perhaps that's why she buys the brand? Don't understand it. Hummus is hummus; Waitrose own brand is fine.

And now she’s ‘tick-tokking’ on a daily basis 🙄

Renaming her Peta Pan. Such a child.

Reactions: 2
Back last year, Faye was harping on about the benefits of barefoot and barefoot brand Vivo and how they're the only shoes the family wear. Noticed they seem to have come away from them totally now, wonder if it's cause they're no longer sending them shoes?

• Angry
  • Haha
Aaarrrgghhhhhh, fuckoff, just FUCKOFF with that bleeping ad on her grid tonight. What a freaking bleep! Talk about home schooling and help people trying to do the same without having to get into bed with a bleeping corporate. bleeping hate this witch.

Reactions: 3
I live near a seafront and yet I find their monotonous beach walks every day so boring. Do the twins have to be carried everywhere? I’m sure they’re more than capable of walking for themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.