Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally mind her but all this tick tok dancing is so cringey it’s really Putting me off 🤮 just stop! You don’t look cool you look desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, it was grim to witness. 🤢. For someone so allegedly shy and anxious, she’s quite the exhibitionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was their last family photo and ad for a dentist or toothpaste? All the pearly whites on display.😁😬

I found her a few months ago and I love her and her family, I think she seems really genuine and her boys are really sweet and her hubby is gorgeous!
they are the sort of family I would want my family to mix with.

Do TikTok parents never consider the lyrics? “witch don’t have no panties”...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't get the hungry ass look on swim suits these days... like a recipe for thrush pulling your pants up that high Faye! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself, ok she’s got a nice figure for a mother of 5 but she’s nothing special

Reactions: 2
In fact, she loves herself so much, she’s rebranded as ‘fayegooding_’ and disposed of ‘motheroffiveboys’

Felt she had to declare that, no she’s not pregnant, just fancied using her name 🙄

If ever there was someone who had delusions of grandeur and loved themselves to the point of obsession, it’s this vain, spoilt and immature human.

For all her claims of anxiety, self consciousness and low mood, she’s more childlike and attention seeking in behaviour than the majority of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.