Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact, she loves herself so much, she’s rebranded as ‘fayegooding_’ and disposed of ‘motheroffiveboys’

Felt she had to declare that, no she’s not pregnant, just fancied using her name 🙄

If ever there was someone who had delusions of grandeur and loved themselves to the point of obsession, it’s this vain, spoilt and immature human.

For all her claims of anxiety, self consciousness and low mood, she’s more childlike and attention seeking in behaviour than the majority of her children.
I’ve followed her for a while and really used to like her, but I’ve unfollowed today, She needs to stop with the tik toking she’s not 15 it’s so cringey 😬 She’s so obsessed with herself such a shame I used to like watching the stories about her boys 😢

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t watch her anymore. I’ve never seen someone so in love with themselves.

I also feel sorry for the kids having all their lives documented and sold for some #ads on the gram.

She doesn’t use half the stuff she advertises, it’s all about the dollar.

Her and hers husband are business people first and foremost.

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t watch her anymore. I’ve never seen someone so in love with themselves.

I also feel sorry for the kids having all their lives documented and sold for some #ads on the gram.

She doesn’t use half the stuff she advertises, it’s all about the dollar.

Her and hers husband are business people first and foremost.
I also feel sorry for the boys as they don’t seem to mix with other children.

Reactions: 1
She looks like a cross between Bruce Forsyth and anton du beke. Long in the face, but totally in love with herself.

• Haha
It really creeps me out when they put the posing 'date' night pictures on, because I imagine she gets one of the older boys to take those almost sexual photos.
Stop... it is really weird.

Reactions: 2
didn’t even recognise her at first. 🤣

She also looks like he’s holding her hostage. Why is she so weird about holding her head at that absurd angle??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just think they’re a very odd family. The boys don’t seem to lead a normal existence.

I'm sorry but that photo of then together 😂😂 and his feet make me feel 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
didn’t even recognise her at first. 🤣

She also looks like he’s holding her hostage. Why is she so weird about holding her head at that absurd angle??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She‘s a bit ‘Victoria Beckham’ in that she only holds her head in one direction for photographs, due to an alleged self esteem issue. Nothing to do with being a self absorbed poser, more in love with herself than her husband.

Reactions: 4
How conceited is she... a post about her child almost being washed out to sea, and who features in the image? Faye of course, in a swimming costume of course, flaunting herself of course. She is so up herself.

• Wow
How conceited is she... a post about her child almost being washed out to sea, and who features in the image? Faye of course, in a swimming costume of course, flaunting herself of course. She is so up herself.
She’s so self obsessed

Just wow.

I used to live near her and went to the same baby and toddler groups that she went to.

She always came across as nice but quiet and kept herself to herself.

Pissed me off when she did an ad for deliveroo showing them all tucking into a pizza express round their kitchen table which was all BS as deliveroo don’t deliver to where we lived, never have.

Unfollowed her for that reason alone.
Love this 🍕 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.