Mother in law experiences? Share them! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mother in law has now taken to sharing quotes from Facebook about how being a mother is amazing, squeeze your mother for longer next time you see her cos this would make your mother so happy, nothing in this world is better than being a mother etc etc… all this with me being told in this last year that I will never be able to have children. And she knows this. People can be so horrible

eta: she sends this directly via WhatsApp so it’s not like they aren’t meant for me

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My mother in law has now taken to sharing quotes from Facebook about how being a mother is amazing, squeeze your mother for longer next time you see her cos this would make your mother so happy, nothing in this world is better than being a mother etc etc… all this with me being told in this last year that I will never be able to have children. And she knows this. People can be so horrible

eta: she sends this directly via WhatsApp so it’s not like they aren’t meant for me
Absolutely vile. I’m so sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

What a nasty witch, I’d be blocking her on WhatsApp.

Reactions: 7
What a nasty witch, I’d be blocking her on WhatsApp.
I know! The thought had crossed my mind but that would be another issue no doubt 🙄 I’m just going to ignore for now. My husband said he’s going to have a word with her about it

• Heart
Reactions: 1

What an absolute Über witch! Or is she so gormless that she does not understand the situation? :( Either way her son needs to pull her over it :(

Reactions: 5
Party Central chez Peaches!!!
Time to reclaim life with your son now and get rid of all the crap but if the old man doesn't like it he can go live with his Mummy!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Amazing news @Peaches_xox. I’d be putting Mr peaches on the sofa for the week and enjoy having your bedroom back. Burn those sheets!!

Reactions: 9
Amazing news @Peaches_xox. I’d be putting Mr peaches on the sofa for the week and enjoy having your bedroom back. Burn those sheets!!
He stayed at his mums last night 😅 I’ve got the day off work today to swap my mattress, bin the sheets and clean although to give him credit he did clean the bedroom & en suite which took me by surprise! It’s very quiet and peaceful at home and just how I like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He stayed at his mums last night 😅 I’ve got the day off work today to swap my mattress, bin the sheets and clean although to give him credit he did clean the bedroom & en suite which took me by surprise! It’s very quiet and peaceful at home and just how I like it!
I'd be burning the bed sheets, head board and anything else she has touched. I'd be dancing around the pyre singing 'Ding Dong the Witch is dead (or gone).'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That is the best news Peaches, I'm over the moon for you. Take a nude victory walk around your home now, just because you can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So how’s your nice new mattress? And are you sharing?

Reactions: 3
So how’s your nice new mattress? And are you sharing?
It’s a bit weird but I think it’s cos I’m not used to it! Everything’s new and feels weird but it’s 100x better then waking up a sweaty mess on the sofa 😅
He’s been staying at his mums house ever since. Apparently some issues with the carers. It’s switched companies and one day they didn’t turn up (they came to mine) yesterday two turned up one after another. I don’t really know or care - the freedom is amazing.
It’s the little things like not running out of toilet roll every other day, my house being tidy most of the time, not being asked what’s for dinner at 10am & the silence is lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.