Montana Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you mention you were glad you went with a local hospital instead of London?! Seems like either a bit of a dig at someone or to prove we could afford private but decided against it.
Only person I can think of is Molly Mae, who went down to London for her birth. But yes she also has a habit of trying to down play her poshness so probably trying to sound less priveleged whilst also letting us know she could definitely afford it. She’s so annoying lol

Reactions: 4
I don't know if anyone is finding her as annoying as I am post birth? 🤔 🙈
She seems to be having lots of issues with her baby. I hope she manages to get it sorted. I also wonder where they get all of their money from. Is she from money?

Reactions: 1
Seems like she is getting ready to give up breastfeeding to me.
I didn’t breastfeed but didn’t start making 100 excuses, don’t want to breastfeed u don’t have to
Not saying tongue tie etc isn’t a problem, but it’s the way she is saying going vegan, doesn’t latch. Just seems to be planting the seed not to breastfeed

Reactions: 2
What did she say about the NHS?
She called them wonderful! I think she was making a little dig at the influencers who go with a Private Portland Hospital/Lindo Wing/Kensington Wing at Chelsea and Westminster birth in London.

She called them wonderful! I think she was making a little dig at the influencers who go with a Private Portland Hospital/Lindo Wing/Kensington Wing at Chelsea and Westminster birth in London.
I see people going off in the comments on one of her posts that what she said was disgusting, something about women of colour…

I see people going off in the comments on one of her posts that what she said was disgusting, something about women of colour…
Ohh, maybe I missed something else then. I'd only seen the IG post talkofthegram shared the screen shot of.

I think she said something along the lines of she wouldn’t feel safe in a nhs hospital as a women of colour.

But was also throwing shade at the ones who go private? lol
Think she likes the sound of her own voice. I don’t understand all this faff around breastfeeding. If he thrives better on formula, just give the poor thing formula.

Think she likes the sound of her own voice. I don’t understand all this faff around breastfeeding. If he thrives better on formula, just give the poor thing formula.
Exactly; sometimes I think it’s a bit tit that these girls on instagram have to pretend to breastfeed for the fear of being shamed for not but they do all do the whole drama episode leading up to saying they had to give up. That’s why a private life is a happy life ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
What’s mark doing can’t he sort the dinner and walk the dog?
Literally all I took from that. She sounds like a single mum. This reads like a subconscious cry for help tbh, yet another influencer racing to have kids and not fully thinking about what that actually means

Reactions: 7
It’s been very widely reported about the increased mortality rates of black women in childbirth so watch the snark (kicking up a fuss because I’m black btw ✌)

Not an NHS fan as hospitals aren't safe for non white people apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 13