Montana Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i see montana discussed on a few other threads and have always wondered why she doesn’t have her own? she ruffles enough feathers with her foolishness generally but more
specifically during covid where she’s given not one tit about the rules or morally right behaviours

Reactions: 12
Thanks for making this!

There's a lot of I have to say about her antics during COVID, but I wanna start with how hilarious it is that she hires paparazzi wherever she goes and clearly pays to get features in the Daily Mail. She is not nearly famous enough to have paparazzi following her to her holidays in France and Barbados.

And her new brand Swim Society... does anyone think the bikinis look terrible? The material looks really cheap and ill-fitting on all the models. In her most recent Daily Mail pictures she is wearing one of the swimsuits and it looks awful, which is an impressive achievement because she has a great figure so most swimwear should look good on her. Like the fabric seems to sag and pinch in weird places, almost like it has been haphazardly sewn together - not a great advertisement for her stuff. Yet another brand being rushed out to capitalise on the ~sustainable~ trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
she’s a mean and dishonest person. She plagiarises other creators’ work. This is quite exemplary of her TBH: ragging on Eyal for being a posh private school “gap yah” boy (around 2 minutes in) when she’s literally exactly the same, stupidly posh and went to private school, except without the spirituality. Wow, it’s so much better to want to be a soulless, big-earning corporate husk after private school than it is to want to go on a gap yah after private school /s. the issue people have with eyal is that he pretends he’s worldly when he’s just another out-of-touch, self-serving private school graduate, which Montana herself is (and she does pretend she’s worldly), so she’s not meaningfully different.

3 minutes into the video above, she says that Laura looks like someone’s grandma, which was horrible given that Laura expressed insecurity about her age throughout the show. She was only bloody 30. Talk about kicking someone when they’re down. The fact she’s full of filler and has had multiple grand worth of veneers put on makes it all the more ludicrous, like could it be any more patently obvious that she dogged on Laura because she herself is insecure. how would she feel if a Love Island 2016 candidate said about her in 2017, pre-veneer, “Montana looks like X from last year, but if X went on a diet of bricks and forgot to get her teeth bonded before the show”? 🙃 It’s obviously attention-seeking to make a controversial interview, but you can be funny without being mean...

I think people half find her funny and admirable because she markets herself as someone who “says it like it is”, but really she’s just unnecessarily rude.

receipts for the plagiarism
99AB051F-9242-4954-AF0A-06471DDD6539.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So happy for the thread, this woman is so problematic. It died down but there was also a small storm when she was taking the piss out of Anton going against her be kind ethos. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....rown-anton-danyluk-glamour-anti-bullying/amp/

Quite controversial but possibly get some vibes where she doesn’t enjoy part of her heritage. It was ages ago in her feed but she posted about her hair and how it was like Brillo pads, she got called out by a few black women at the time.

Also all the work she has had done, not a fan and I personally think she has been too slim for a while, compared to her love island days at the beginning.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s another one who photoshops all her photos as well, the LI lot all have some weird obsession with it.

Reactions: 5
What's shocking to me too is the amount of stuff she has had done to her face since leaving Love Island - she's so young, these treatments aren't going to age well. She had such a unique natural look on LI and I feel like she has frozen her face to look like every other influencer.

e.g. Compare this video from her on Love Island to this vlog from last year. The difference in insane, and this is without filters. Her jaw has decreased in size so much that I'm not sure if it's botox injections (they decrease the size of your masseter muscle) or if she has actually had her jaw shaved. She has had a ton of filler put into her chin and cheekbones and her eyebrows are permanently raised. I just don't understand it, I feel like these treatments are making girls in their early 20s look like Real Housewives. I just wanna shake them and make them stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s copied Kyron Hamilton’s Tik Toks word for word, facial expression for facial expression too😂 He’s really funny but she just ruined it of course lol

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she thinks she’s funny or relatable... because she’s not in the SLIGHTEST.
she just comes across like an awkward witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's so cringe how she has had a new paparazzi shoot in the Daily Mail for each bikini in her new collection... so subtle!

I still can't get over how bad the swimwear is. It looks so dated (I feel like that lemon print was everywhere a few years ago, not so much now) and none of the styles fit her properly.

Reactions: 7
It’s been brought up in the Grace Beverley thread already as they’re buddies, but anyone else see her reel of 2020 story highlights? I’m not being funny, but wasn’t there supposed to be a “coroo...ni...virus ???” pandemic this year? Or is that only for us pores 🤔

When I was a child, parents used to despair at us admiring actors etc. but as far as I can see, these influencers add even less - nothing! - and don’t have to obey the same rules we do, and somehow people still admire them! They could do literally anything to the public and people would still bumlick them. I feel like if you criticise an influencer, you’re made out to be the bad guy who needs to get a life, but any time they “clap back” at randoms, they’re celebrated. Can’t wait for them to get named and shamed

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s been brought up in the Grace Beverley thread already as they’re buddies, but anyone else see her reel of 2020 story highlights? I’m not being funny, but wasn’t there supposed to be a “coroo...ni...virus ???” pandemic this year? Or is that only for us pores 🤔

When I was a child, parents used to despair at us admiring actors etc. but as far as I can see, these influencers add even less - nothing! - and don’t have to obey the same rules we do, and somehow people still admire them! They could do literally anything to the public and people would still bumlick them. I feel like if you criticise an influencer, you’re made out to be the bad guy who needs to get a life, but any time they “clap back” at randoms, they’re celebrated. Can’t wait for them to get named and shamed
Like I said on the Grace thread- I'm bleeping disgusted and horrified that she has given up NOTHING for Covid and gone on as if life were normal.

Reactions: 14
These influencers are exhausting with their constant need for validation. She goes on to screenshot all the positive replies to her story from the morons that follow her. Has she ever considered that the right thing to do isn't necessarily the same as what her biased following will tell her?

I'm also sick of the "we travelled before the UK lockdown! 🥺" excuse that keeps getting used - didn't she travel when London was in Tier 4, which was illegal? And even if she travelled before the Tier 4 restrictions the advice has always been to avoid all but essential travel. But Montana clearly thinks she is above all govt guidance, including the guidance to wear masks and not throw massive birthday parties for yourself.

Reactions: 8
These influencers are exhausting with their constant need for validation. She goes on to screenshot all the positive replies to her story from the morons that follow her. Has she ever considered that the right thing to do isn't necessarily the same as what her biased following will tell her?

I'm also sick of the "we travelled before the UK lockdown! 🥺" excuse that keeps getting used - didn't she travel when London was in Tier 4, which was illegal? And even if she travelled before the Tier 4 restrictions the advice has always been to avoid all but essential travel. But Montana clearly thinks she is above all govt guidance, including the guidance to wear masks and not throw massive birthday parties for yourself.
Yes yes yes!!! Was going to follow on from this message are the people saying the opposite not lovely? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Sick of influencers trying to justify themselves by asking the people that follow them if they want them to post, and then just posting the positive replies, as tho this then validates their whole holiday above any government advice

Sick of influencers trying to justify themselves by asking the people that follow them if they want them to post, and then just posting the positive replies, as tho this then validates their whole holiday above any government advice
its so manipulative and idk how their followers don't see right through It

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else overjoyed that the travel corridor to Dubai has been closed so we don’t have to see any more influencers flying over for ‘work’ ! :LOL::LOL:

Is anyone else overjoyed that the travel corridor to Dubai has been closed so we don’t have to see any more influencers flying over for ‘work’ ! :LOL::LOL:
People will still fly and not quarantine on their return. Some people just don't care

Reactions: 2
I used to like her, but since her going on about ''manifestations'' and all that rubbish I had to unfollow. She is probably manifesting that she doesn't get Covid while on her ''business trip''.

Reactions: 3