Montana Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face reminds me of the cowardly lion from wizard if oz. She has such manly features

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused about her swimwear brand. They ‘launched’ months ago and people pre-ordered bikinis but doesn’t look like anyone has received them yet? And from her stories it sounds like the bikinis are still in prototype stage? Just seems strange/money grabbing to get people to preorder when you don’t even have the final product ready.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s her body type or the bikini but I find it makes her hips/ fanny look weird if anyone knows what I mean 🥴 Looks almost like puffy?!

Reactions: 1
I don't usually post on this thread but I can't believe montana has the absolute cheek to slam other Influencers for breaking lockdown rules and flying abroad on unnecessary trips when she was one of the first to do so and has been in Maldives, Barbados and apparently dubai aswell. Defending herself by saying she has family in Barbados and wanted to spend Christmas with them!! Well that was not essential and makes her one of the people she was moaning about.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Whenever I see her I can't help but think she looks like crazy eyes. She is pretty, obviously, but ....
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new swimsuits look so bad on anyone with a large bust. No support and so unflattering.

Reactions: 2
Literally hate that she is in the guru section... She's a gobshite and has no element of "guru" about her at all, she should be in the influencer section with the other vapid idiots. She's talentless, a hypocrite and is good for nothing except being a clothes horse. Wish she would be cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The new swimsuits look so bad on anyone with a large bust. No support and so unflattering.
Yeah I keep banging on about these swimsuits but agreed. In fact, I don't think they look like they fit anyone properly. Even on the models with smaller boobs, the bikinis/costumes look poor quality and ill-fitting, e.g. Samira Mighty is modelling one of the swimsuits and she has a banging body yet somehow it looks frumpy! The fabric looks weirdly baggy on everyone regardless of their size and the designs themselves are very dated, not really like any of the bikinis that are on trend right now. Seems rushed, can't imagine it'll do too well.

Reactions: 6
Literally hate that she is in the guru section... She's a gobshite and has no element of "guru" about her at all, she should be in the influencer section with the other vapid idiots. She's talentless, a hypocrite and is good for nothing except being a clothes horse. Wish she would be cancelled.
I wish she would too, she is really flash, horrible and rude in real life. Massive indentity crisis going on there as well.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but her swimwear range is tit. I actually got some of her bikinis in a sale before she rebranded and they have changed completely. They do not look flattering on any of the girls. Honestly, 'all inclusive' to sizing isn't about just making sure the bikini fits, but it should also look good. I also don't believe this whole 'sustainable' thing.

I do wonder why she did the trip to the Maldives BEFORE the final bikinis were even ready, and probably put them up for sale before they were ready for consumers. Seems like a cash grab to me. Don't see there company surviving, especially when the average person will not be going on holiday abroad this year.

Forgot to post these from her launch day. Someone makes the very good point that it doesn't make sense that their tagline is 'no categorisation', when they only offer three sizes that are actually plus-size. If you're gonna try capitalise on the body positivity/size inclusivity movement you can't state you're inclusive when it's clear your brand isn't currently catering to larger sizes. I mean, if bloody ASOS offers a better size range than you, AND the bikinis you're claiming are suitable for plus-sized women visibly don't even fit them, how can you claim to be inclusive?!

Just soooooo over every other influencer jumping on the sustainability/body positivity train when ultimately it's all talk and no substance. Also, her replies to this person are amazingly rude. Agree with above that I don't see this brand doing so well.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Forgot to post these from her launch day. Someone makes the very good point that it doesn't make sense that their tagline is 'no categorisation', when they only offer three sizes that are actually plus-size. If you're gonna try capitalise on the body positivity/size inclusivity movement you can't state you're inclusive when it's clear your brand isn't currently catering to larger sizes. I mean, if bloody ASOS offers a better size range than you, AND the bikinis you're claiming are suitable for plus-sized women visibly don't even fit them, how can you claim to be inclusive?!

Just soooooo over every other influencer jumping on the sustainability/body positivity train when ultimately it's all talk and no substance. Also, her replies to this person are amazingly rude. Agree with above that I don't see this brand doing so well.
So she can afford to send a load of influencers to the Maldives, yet cannot afford to cater to a bigger sizes? They could have made a point of doing the photoshoot in the UK, which I think would have been met with praise considering the world right now. If you are going to make body positivity your company goal to make you stand out, then you should at least invest in more sizes, not a press trip to the Maldives, which has been done by countless brands.

Reactions: 11
No way, how is she getting into the US? I thought it was shut for British people (even for work).

Reactions: 4
No way, how is she getting into the US? I thought it was shut for British people (even for work).
I think it is shut for lots of countries but montana hasn't been In the UK for months, she would need negative tests, visa, quarantine(sourced from gov website) I hope they make her prove why she wants to enter the country and not just for another holiday hidden under work purposes. Can't imagine its anything to do with her collections given how many people are unhappy.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I keep banging on about these swimsuits but agreed. In fact, I don't think they look like they fit anyone properly. Even on the models with smaller boobs, the bikinis/costumes look poor quality and ill-fitting, e.g. Samira Mighty is modelling one of the swimsuits and she has a banging body yet somehow it looks frumpy! The fabric looks weirdly baggy on everyone regardless of their size and the designs themselves are very dated, not really like any of the bikinis that are on trend right now. Seems rushed, can't imagine it'll do too well.
Just looked and you are absolutely right they look poorly designed and ill fitting! Also who launches a swimwear range in the middle of a pandemic in winter??