Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I don't usually post on this thread but I can't believe montana has the absolute cheek to slam other Influencers for breaking lockdown rules and flying abroad on unnecessary trips when she was one of the first to do so and has been in Maldives, Barbados and apparently dubai aswell. Defending herself by saying she has family in Barbados and wanted to spend Christmas with them!! Well that was not essential and makes her one of the people she was moaning about.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Literally hate that she is in the guru section... She's a gobshite and has no element of "guru" about her at all, she should be in the influencer section with the other vapid idiots. She's talentless, a hypocrite and is good for nothing except being a clothes horse. Wish she would be cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

fwooper

VIP Member
God she's so dumb. She has just done an advert on her stories for a fertility tracking app, and she remarks that her young followers have been asking her what contraception she uses. After telling them that the pill is bad and full of "chemicals" (chemicals aren't inherently bad... water is a chemical), she says "natural is key 🤪". I can't believe she is directly telling her young followers to do this. This is a method that should be used for people in established relationships who are okay with the possibility of getting pregnant - the NHS calls this method 'natural family planning' for a reason.

The 99% efficacy is only if you track perfectly, which requires a high degree of diligence which most people can't commit to. It's more like 90%, i.e. 10 in 100 women get pregnant using this method in a year. Highly irresponsible to tell your young followers this is the only method they should be using.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

greenvelvet

VIP Member
she’s a mean and dishonest person. She plagiarises other creators’ work. This is quite exemplary of her TBH: ragging on Eyal for being a posh private school “gap yah” boy (around 2 minutes in) when she’s literally exactly the same, stupidly posh and went to private school, except without the spirituality. Wow, it’s so much better to want to be a soulless, big-earning corporate husk after private school than it is to want to go on a gap yah after private school /s. the issue people have with eyal is that he pretends he’s worldly when he’s just another out-of-touch, self-serving private school graduate, which Montana herself is (and she does pretend she’s worldly), so she’s not meaningfully different.

3 minutes into the video above, she says that Laura looks like someone’s grandma, which was horrible given that Laura expressed insecurity about her age throughout the show. She was only bloody 30. Talk about kicking someone when they’re down. The fact she’s full of filler and has had multiple grand worth of veneers put on makes it all the more ludicrous, like could it be any more patently obvious that she dogged on Laura because she herself is insecure. how would she feel if a Love Island 2016 candidate said about her in 2017, pre-veneer, “Montana looks like X from last year, but if X went on a diet of bricks and forgot to get her teeth bonded before the show”? 🙃 It’s obviously attention-seeking to make a controversial interview, but you can be funny without being mean...

I think people half find her funny and admirable because she markets herself as someone who “says it like it is”, but really she’s just unnecessarily rude.

receipts for the plagiarism
99AB051F-9242-4954-AF0A-06471DDD6539.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Vdayqueen24

So happy for the thread, this woman is so problematic. It died down but there was also a small storm when she was taking the piss out of Anton going against her be kind ethos. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....rown-anton-danyluk-glamour-anti-bullying/amp/

Quite controversial but possibly get some vibes where she doesn’t enjoy part of her heritage. It was ages ago in her feed but she posted about her hair and how it was like Brillo pads, she got called out by a few black women at the time.

Also all the work she has had done, not a fan and I personally think she has been too slim for a while, compared to her love island days at the beginning.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

fwooper

VIP Member
Thanks for making this!

There's a lot of I have to say about her antics during COVID, but I wanna start with how hilarious it is that she hires paparazzi wherever she goes and clearly pays to get features in the Daily Mail. She is not nearly famous enough to have paparazzi following her to her holidays in France and Barbados.

And her new brand Swim Society... does anyone think the bikinis look terrible? The material looks really cheap and ill-fitting on all the models. In her most recent Daily Mail pictures she is wearing one of the swimsuits and it looks awful, which is an impressive achievement because she has a great figure so most swimwear should look good on her. Like the fabric seems to sag and pinch in weird places, almost like it has been haphazardly sewn together - not a great advertisement for her stuff. Yet another brand being rushed out to capitalise on the ~sustainable~ trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

fwooper

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm noticing more and more scaremongering about the pill. I completely understand there are women who've had really bad experiences with it, not denying that, but millions of women use the pill in the UK without any issues. It's one of the most accessible forms of contraception and is one of the most rigorously studied medicines in the world. The detox/wellness/clean living cult can fuck off with their demonisation of contraception that doesn't fit their pure lifestyle.

If I were a 16 year old scrolling through social media I'd have the impression that if I went on the pill I'd gain 5 stone, become depressed, and will generally fuck up my life. No contraception is perfect and obviously you should make the choice that's best for you but demonising all hormonal contraceptives as ~ChEMICaLs~ is such a stupid mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

DietGossip

VIP Member
It’s been brought up in the Grace Beverley thread already as they’re buddies, but anyone else see her reel of 2020 story highlights? I’m not being funny, but wasn’t there supposed to be a “coroo...ni...virus ???” pandemic this year? Or is that only for us pores 🤔

When I was a child, parents used to despair at us admiring actors etc. but as far as I can see, these influencers add even less - nothing! - and don’t have to obey the same rules we do, and somehow people still admire them! They could do literally anything to the public and people would still bumlick them. I feel like if you criticise an influencer, you’re made out to be the bad guy who needs to get a life, but any time they “clap back” at randoms, they’re celebrated. Can’t wait for them to get named and shamed
Like I said on the Grace thread- I'm fucking disgusted and horrified that she has given up NOTHING for Covid and gone on as if life were normal.

Reactions: 14

Vdayqueen24

It’s been very widely reported about the increased mortality rates of black women in childbirth so watch the snark (kicking up a fuss because I’m black btw ✌)

Not an NHS fan as hospitals aren't safe for non white people apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Noinstafame

I’m so sick of influencers saying the Pill is bad. The Pill is literally life changing to many women, myself included. It should be a conversation between a person and their doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ceecee454

Chatty Member
i see montana discussed on a few other threads and have always wondered why she doesn’t have her own? she ruffles enough feathers with her foolishness generally but more
specifically during covid where she’s given not one shit about the rules or morally right behaviours

greenvelvet

VIP Member
It’s been brought up in the Grace Beverley thread already as they’re buddies, but anyone else see her reel of 2020 story highlights? I’m not being funny, but wasn’t there supposed to be a “coroo...ni...virus ???” pandemic this year? Or is that only for us pores 🤔

When I was a child, parents used to despair at us admiring actors etc. but as far as I can see, these influencers add even less - nothing! - and don’t have to obey the same rules we do, and somehow people still admire them! They could do literally anything to the public and people would still bumlick them. I feel like if you criticise an influencer, you’re made out to be the bad guy who needs to get a life, but any time they “clap back” at randoms, they’re celebrated. Can’t wait for them to get named and shamed

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

fwooper

VIP Member
What's shocking to me too is the amount of stuff she has had done to her face since leaving Love Island - she's so young, these treatments aren't going to age well. She had such a unique natural look on LI and I feel like she has frozen her face to look like every other influencer.

e.g. Compare this video from her on Love Island to this vlog from last year. The difference in insane, and this is without filters. Her jaw has decreased in size so much that I'm not sure if it's botox injections (they decrease the size of your masseter muscle) or if she has actually had her jaw shaved. She has had a ton of filler put into her chin and cheekbones and her eyebrows are permanently raised. I just don't understand it, I feel like these treatments are making girls in their early 20s look like Real Housewives. I just wanna shake them and make them stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Holograms

Chatty Member
Her face reminds me of the cowardly lion from wizard if oz. She has such manly features

• Haha

alice1234

Forgot to post these from her launch day. Someone makes the very good point that it doesn't make sense that their tagline is 'no categorisation', when they only offer three sizes that are actually plus-size. If you're gonna try capitalise on the body positivity/size inclusivity movement you can't state you're inclusive when it's clear your brand isn't currently catering to larger sizes. I mean, if bloody ASOS offers a better size range than you, AND the bikinis you're claiming are suitable for plus-sized women visibly don't even fit them, how can you claim to be inclusive?!

Just soooooo over every other influencer jumping on the sustainability/body positivity train when ultimately it's all talk and no substance. Also, her replies to this person are amazingly rude. Agree with above that I don't see this brand doing so well.
So she can afford to send a load of influencers to the Maldives, yet cannot afford to cater to a bigger sizes? They could have made a point of doing the photoshoot in the UK, which I think would have been met with praise considering the world right now. If you are going to make body positivity your company goal to make you stand out, then you should at least invest in more sizes, not a press trip to the Maldives, which has been done by countless brands.

fwooper

VIP Member
...What the actual fuck, she proudly admits to smacking her dog. And what the hell is the saucepan for?! I am speechless.

Influencers are the worst. Gets a dog that is completely out of her experience level because it looks cool, and has to resort to abuse because she doesn't know how to control it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Holograms

Chatty Member
She always reminds me of the cowardly lion from the wizard of oz.
She has such a peculiar face

• Haha
Reactions: 10

fwooper

VIP Member
I stopped watching her puppy content because it was pissing me off but I had a look today and this idiot is at it again.

She claims positive reinforcement didn't work for her puppy, explaining that he ignored her when she shouted "No" at him... but screaming "no" at your dog is not a form of positive reinforcement training, so I don't understand why she claiming positive reinforcement didn't work when she hasn't used those methods. I get the impression she has zero patience with this puppy which is why she is resorting to stupid outdated training techniques. Her solution has been to fill a water bottle with stones and shake it in his face when he mouths her and to spray him in the face with water, which apparently teaches him "right from wrong". Newsflash, moron, it only works because it startles your dog (i.e. frightens them). Eliciting a fear response in your dog is a great way to create undesirable side effects - anxiety, decreasing your dog's ability to learn (due to increased stress levels), aggression, confusion if it isn't clear what the punishment is linked to... etc etc.

I guarantee this dog is going to have issues when he grows into a big, high energy adult dog. Which was inevitable with her getting a breed like that when she has zero dog experience.

• Sad
Reactions: 10