Montana Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's so dumb. She has just done an advert on her stories for a fertility tracking app, and she remarks that her young followers have been asking her what contraception she uses. After telling them that the pill is bad and full of "chemicals" (chemicals aren't inherently bad... water is a chemical), she says "natural is key šŸ¤Ŗ". I can't believe she is directly telling her young followers to do this. This is a method that should be used for people in established relationships who are okay with the possibility of getting pregnant - the NHS calls this method 'natural family planning' for a reason.

The 99% efficacy is only if you track perfectly, which requires a high degree of diligence which most people can't commit to. It's more like 90%, i.e. 10 in 100 women get pregnant using this method in a year. Highly irresponsible to tell your young followers this is the only method they should be using.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Considering sheā€™s fallen pregnant and miscarried in the past that is really irresponsible advice

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m so sick of influencers saying the Pill is bad. The Pill is literally life changing to many women, myself included. It should be a conversation between a person and their doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For me, the pill changed my periods. I used to get debilitating period pains which would stop me from doing the most basic everyday tasks. Since being on the pill, my period pains have gone and I can now guarantee that I will be able to function the week of my period. Everybody has their own preferences with contraception, and what works for their body. I personally could not go through the process of the coil/implant as I don't like the idea of having it inserted, and I do not trust myself enough to do the 'natural cycles' kind of method. I feel like you have to be 100% on it for it to work, and if the average person has a busy life with work etc, that is just not sustainable. I really wish influencers would think more about what they post as I would hate for younger people to follow this advice and get pregnant.

Reactions: 10
It is very bad advice. Natural cycles should only be used if the woman is ok with the chance she might become pregnant. If she 100% does not want a baby at that time then needs something more reliable than natural cycles.

Not getting pregnant using natural cycles doesnā€™t mean that itā€™s working. They might not have got pregnant anyway. I know two people who used it and sang itā€™s praises. But then when they tried to get pregnant it took them a long time. So they wouldnā€™t have got pregnant anyway - but at the time they thought that natural cycles was preventing them from getting pregnant.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I'm noticing more and more scaremongering about the pill. I completely understand there are women who've had really bad experiences with it, not denying that, but millions of women use the pill in the UK without any issues. It's one of the most accessible forms of contraception and is one of the most rigorously studied medicines in the world. The detox/wellness/clean living cult can duck off with their demonisation of contraception that doesn't fit their pure lifestyle.

If I were a 16 year old scrolling through social media I'd have the impression that if I went on the pill I'd gain 5 stone, become depressed, and will generally duck up my life. No contraception is perfect and obviously you should make the choice that's best for you but demonising all hormonal contraceptives as ~ChEMICaLs~ is such a stupid mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s just done a ā€˜sponā€™ on her stories for a testing company in Heathrow that can cost up to Ā£200. What bleeping planet does she live on, who needs this service right now apart from entitled twats like her? Sheā€™s completely deluded and displaying such high levels of privilege.

She then goes onto to say her next stories will be very long because sheā€™s been gifted SO much stuff since Christmas she needs to show it all. I cannot.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s just done a ā€˜sponā€™ on her stories for a testing company in Heathrow that can cost up to Ā£200. What bleeping planet does she live on, who needs this service right now apart from entitled twats like her? Sheā€™s completely deluded and displaying such high levels of privilege.

She then goes onto to say her next stories will be very long because sheā€™s been gifted SO much stuff since Christmas she needs to show it all. I cannot.
Itā€™s still ILLEGAL to leave the UK to go on holiday!

What I can see happening is only the rich people who can afford to pay for the covid tests (starting from Ā£120 each!!!) will be able to go on holiday this summer while the rest of us plebs canā€™t afford to!

She lives on another planet with her privilege and providing no value to anyone in her ā€œjobā€.

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she should still be quarantining no?
I think so - even though she did the "test to release" scheme (you can pay for private testing and can end your quarantine early if you get a negative test), you can only do this on your 5th day after departing the country you are coming from - you must quarantine for those first 5 days. It's really important to wait those 5 days because the virus has an incubation period; getting a negative test on arrival doesn't really mean anything because you could've picked up the virus on the plane and it'll take a few days for you to start shedding the virus.

I don't know if anyone knows/cares about her new puppy, but I just need a place to vent about it. For someone who claims to have done so much research before getting a dog, she is complaining on Instagram about normal puppy behaviour and seems baffled as to what to do. She is crate training him, which is absolutely fine, but she said she stuck him in his crate overnight and slept in a room far away so she wouldn't be able to hear if he was crying. Crate training isn't as simple as just sticking your puppy in a crate and putting your ear plugs in - it's about making the crate a positive place. If he had been crying all night without getting any comfort the crate could become a traumatic thing for him. If she wants to give her puppy separation anxiety that's a great way to do it.

And then she has been saying how he "doesn't understand her" and she feels like she is teaching him everything... like yes, it's an 8 week old puppy. He's a baby, and like all babies, you do have to teach them everything. Dogs aren't born understanding the word no or how to pee outside. I'm baffled why she got a Vizsla when she's a first time dog owner. Seems like she got the breed for aesthetics, but this is a high energy breed that doesn't seem to match her London lifestyle at all.

Reactions: 8
Jheeez yeah you're right. Complaining about an 8 week old puppy peeing indoors & constantly screaming "NO" at him?!! She's going to have trouble there if she doesn't bother to learn about puppy training / positive reinforcement. So sad that people rush into these decisions without fully researchingšŸ„ŗ

Oh yikes I only watched the stories on her puppy's instagram page, not her own stories. She literally screams "no" at him when he is mouthing her face. At best, the shouting will just stimulate him more and encourage him to mouth her, and at worst it'll frighten the life out of him. An 8 week puppy does not know what "no" means, is she really that dumb? Stop shouting at your dog and just watch a damn training video on YouTube.

Reactions: 3
Omg these comments have turned my stomach, poor puppy. I havenā€™t seen and I canā€™t look šŸ˜“

Reactions: 1