Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably hasn’t even wrote the prologue- that is a terrible piece of writing - as well as a cringeworthy photo

I wonder if this is an exert from her best selling book….. what a riveting read. Such high quality… dyslexia or not I don’t see how this woman is being published
View attachment 756641
I’d love to know if anyone that wasn’t an influencer reached out to her for money advice if she offered any advice that wasn’t to buy her book.
She appears to only have an interest in something if she gains from it. I would be hugely sceptical that she stays up all hours replying to DMS from people with money worries giving them advice that isn’t “check my highlights”

I could be wrong

Reactions: 3
Her advice is absolute cr**. Someone put how they feel tit and stranded and she replys its normal to feel low.... like hell. No its not normal to feel low. Positivity build people uo not make them feel rubbish
Also the well there are plenty of people who can help.... that post was an offertory help was it not... and iv probably make that girl feel so rubbish.
Sorry gobbldy goop because cant write and feed bit needed to type it

Reactions: 2
F5F3C88A-22BA-4AB5-A7A9-DCE4436800D0.jpeg

If anyone can tell me what this is supposed to say in English that would be great - and this person apparently wrote a book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 761240
If anyone can tell me what this is supposed to say in English that would be great - and this person apparently wrote a book 😂
I think she’s trying to say:
Go Brody! Amazing!
I did a casting too. Omg, I haven’t done that in a while, it was good fun! Especially with my boy.

on another note, it’s clear to see that acting doesn’t come naturally for neither her or her child, the more that she pushes it, the more cringe it is.

You know you’re a well respected and much loved influencer who genuinely does influence their followers and deserves all the paid advertising work when you have to ask for help getting likes on your adverts 🤣
Lol I was coming to say the exact same!!! It’s not working tho! Poor likes and poor comments - especially as she has done most of those comments by replying to them 😂

her ‘acting skills’ are non existent- it’s the cringe terrible out on fake ness, and unfortunately her sons inherited her non skills :(
9562B144-0EB4-454D-850D-0AB79063A57A.jpeg

Also most comments are hers - and the rest are fellow wannabes

Lol she’s realised how bad the views and likes are so now she’s done a pathetic story pretending she’s laughing at the photo for it being a bucket - probably hoping people will go to it and like it to up the terrible likes it has now 😂

Reactions: 1
The spelling, grammar and choice of wording here is far beyond her capabilities. She definitely did not write any of this
1631659275251.png

Yep, she doesn’t write ad captions herself. She just posts whatever she’s paid to; evidence of this I posted previously because she had copy pasted the entire Superdrug ad caption including a link for swipe up and a message from the editor saying “can Gemma post this amended” or something along those lines.

such a genuine desire to be honest with her adverts because she does them to benefit others…. Can’t even write an honest caption. So fake.

Reactions: 4
95405960-28F0-46FE-A99E-6AD155657441.jpeg
What does my head in with this is people like Gemma who put their whole lives on the gram- so it’s not fictional- she is a selfish, immature, grabby and delusional person and that’s easy to see!
followers go down daily too which is always funny to see - she’s probably gutted every time she sees that red number lol ‘Adam-I need another baby for the gram!’

Also the ‘likes’ and views on her ads are laughable! The replies are just people she’s probably inboxed to comment on them! 100 ish comments and 25 are hers 😂

Honestly she’s just advert after advert and they’re either edited absolutely awfully or an obvious copy and paste, crap engagement and boring.

I can’t stand her mate Zoe towell and twins ...... something that really grates me and I know who copied who but they both do it ..... is two question boxes ask a stupid question purely for engagement and it says “ yes gem / no gem or all the time Zoe / never Zoe “
You get my drift duck off!!!!!

I hate the sickly sweet girls supporting girls and this girl deserves a shout out. Cause she is such a lovely amazing mummy etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

makes me irrationally angry

Adam does not look happy at all in her ‘we are all excited’ video for the gram 😂
I had the those answer boxes that only give positive responses worded differently!

• Haha
Absolutely cracking up at how MISERABLE Adz looks on the train while bronte jumps around like a loon with zero discipline 🤣 he looks so done with this “influencer” life

• Haha
The lack of discipline is a joke, she laughs about it but really it’s so rude and they should spend more time controlling their children than filming them - as they will end up being spoilt brats (close to anyway I’d say)
I think this ‘influencer’ life is probably taking its toll on them as a family- as she’s always losing followers now so bet it’s constant messaging people to ask for likes and shares - and even follow stories too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.