Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Omg she's on live now the way she is talking to her child is flipping unbelievable fing and blinding at her it's disgusting

XxHerewithpopcornxX

She’s asked for £200 for wing mirror

Said she could do it herself if she wanted (fitting it) 😆 something else she’s good at then

Final thing she’s just picked her nose and shown it to the camera 👍🏻 mature least she’s cleaning her dirty kitchen how shan ever stayed there is beyond me

Last edited:

Faith61

VIP Member
As much as I can’t stand the loud mouthed fringe goblin, those accounts that have been made using her sons name and the one saying you killed me mommy, is downright disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves
What on earth?😳

So fringe goblin posted a rant today as she’s fed up of seeing Shan, said she’s blocked her on everything yet she still keeps seeing her on the fyp! I noticed she liked this comment…now correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t one of the accounts that posts screen recordings of Shan Moma b’s friend ? 🤔. As I said I could be wrong

Attachments

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Someone please tell me they are watching too 😂🥴

Shouting at commenters and followers because they’re asking if she is seeing their comments saying there’s 60 people in the chat it’s too busy to answer everyone. We have a celebrity here why can people not realise she’s too busy to talk to EVERYONE 😂

Last edited:

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Wow I have been blocked by here because I commented on her post about why she has been banned, all because I said proberly because of the way u was talking about/to your kids

I've not forgotten any of that. She's a vile human being. The message Shan sent her was utterly ridiculous though. But yes, she is just as bad as Shan.
I haven't seen anything I blocked them all so I don't have to endure the shitshow they both bring to tt 😊 so I have no idea what's going on , They are both just as bad as each other , Hope karma bites both their asses 🤭

I haven’t been commenting on here because I’ve been too busy with the DHB/Mankey threads.
my first question is what do these emojis mean together 🍑 🕳? Is it asshole? I’m so old 😫😂
I haven’t seen any tiktoks going around about her. I’ll have to do some research because I cannot stand the fringe goblin

XxHerewithpopcornxX

karma will 100% kick in she’s stolen for a poorly babies charity it’s the lowest of the low! If she needed a new car she should of been honest and asked for people to donate to that I’m sure people would of been daft enough to!
Blocking spree tried once more to have my say and blocked before I could ask anything

XxHerewithpopcornxX

She is the worst human being I've come across. Talks crap about how her real life family treated her, yet I have a mutual friend with the real sister and oh there's 2 sides to every story. Claims she shows her children a better life than what she had, yet she takes then no where. No days out, no holidays, (yet can afford weed, monster ect) Talks to them like utter utter crap. She will never show proof of the money she raised cuz its gone on weed and paint lol. She should get off social media and sort her life out go seek professional help. Make a mends with people she has done wrong too, and sort her shit out instead of living in her phone
I’d love for her family to come forward and put her. Someone will defo out her regarding the money sooner or later and I can’t wait!