Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Oh so she’s a witch and a fully qualified mechanic now and don’t forget she can do hairdressing too

Hasn’t got a job tho

Reactions: 1
Oh so she’s a witch and a fully qualified mechanic now and don’t forget she can do hairdressing too

Hasn’t got a job tho
Begging from vunerable people again , she seems to do that alot. Got pulled In the car and now it's failed mot , Do you know what that's called ? Karma , from buying it with the money she raised for the neo natal. If people are stupid enough to gift her then more fool them 😒

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
What you going down for, Goblin, Kim kellly, aka dish the tea, aka practis what ya preach..being snakey or acting like school kids?
As for Kim's videos re Luna...that's laughable, given she supported CJ the dog abuser 🤔View attachment 2217129
Why is she tagging both Kim Kelly and Dish the tea as if she doesn't know they are the same person 😂😂 wonder how much money Kim has sent goblin since she likes to give money to people who abuse others and animals

• Angry

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I will hold my hands up and say yes it did report her yesterday because I was so upset with the way she spoke to and about her children and I would happily say it to her as well......

zyxwvu

VIP Member
As much as I can’t stand the loud mouthed fringe goblin, those accounts that have been made using her sons name and the one saying you killed me mommy, is downright disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves
Wtf 😳 that is absolutely 100% not ok. Not ok at all.

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
Someone called shady2.0, she’s on live with Shan and few others and they’re arguing with someone who’s friends with the goblin

but her lives keep getting reported 🙄😂so she has to stop and start again
Thanks, just found it!!! 😳

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I use to like her then the shit and drama started and I went off her. Then the going live while driving started and that really pissed me off. As for her poorly child don't get me started on that. She supposedly got beaten up by her neighbour for doing absolutely nothing wrong its all constant bullshit and lies with her

Hopefully she will, her head seems in a better place at minute so hopefully this is just a blip and she'll come to her senses and see she is no good for her, and hopefully will meet new people at work...she has been very lonely and isolated so probs thinks she need fringe goblin...🙄
Nobody needs anybody like that in their lives let be honest.. Shan however is doing amazing 👏

• Heart
I just wana know who that 1% is 😂😂 but yeah she just comes out with excuse after excuse it’s a joke and as for someone saying harassment. No this is a conversation plllleaaaaseee let’s not get dramatic for god sake and she can’t report because 1. Again it’s not harassment and 2. She’s spent the money 💰
She looks very bothered for somebody that supposedly is being truthful lol Anyway that's enough viewing time for me. I'm off out to paint the town 💃 🍸

• Haha
Why did they fall out in the first place I missed that. She is a awful person, I'm not sure what all her follows see in her
I'm not sure I actually only knew about her and shans falling out from here. I then watched her because she and shan went live together a lot but she smelt like a real bad egg so I then watched her a bit away from her dualling and I couldn't stand to be there too long her voice hurt my ears 😅

Johnson1901

VIP Member
So what is she sober from is it weed?

I supported Shann when she seemed better and genuinely saw a massive change in her for a bit. I don't see no change in goblin, she still seems quite toxic. I suppose shazza is better at masking than old fringy.
I actually thought it was from the energy drinks until I paid attention to one of her TikTok’s and it’s weed 😂😂

• Haha

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Pretty sure she's not allowed to do that, The money has gone think we all know it. She just needs to do the right thing , especially being raised in memory of her little boy , absolutely vile on all levels 😡
It really is vile the fact she won’t address it properly says it all. As if you would ever bring the memory of a child into it too. Good luck to Shan because with finge goblin by her side she’s just looking like a bit of an idiot and it’s a shame with her doing so well