Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That profile on tt that seems to be gunning for The fringe goblin has posted a new video, pretty sure that's her other half. On name nebuchadnezzar603bc won't let me post link. Somebody's in the dog house I'd say as I know bertie is a mod on her lives not sure who charlie is tho and why did he say thing? For two people that don't do anything they sure have pissed off alot of people 🙄 when will people wake up and see them for what they are??

Reactions: 1

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Oh god. Here her goes again 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Like a female phill Mitchell. I’m sure whomever she’s talking about is soooooo scared 🙄🙄🙄🙄

What a bellend. If you know who it is, go to their house and sort it out instead of acting all ‘ard on TikTok you fool with a stupid fringe.

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Begging for subs now 🧐

Shan and her new friends can go lick each other’s whatever’s and go take a pop in the woods ….. new statement from Moma b probs within ear shot of her kids …. Classy

Last edited:

Faith61

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but that fake, pathetic voice on her latest tik tok had me howling...🤣🤣
Only just caught up, old iron man been a naughty boy🤪

Faith61

VIP Member
She was spoken about in Shans thread and the reason they fell out was mentioned over there, I cant remember what it was but I dont like her either way, she mouth is pure vile and she needs to spend as much time tidying her house as she does on tiktok
She's live with shan now, or was.......horrible woman...she's gonna bring shan right back down eventually🙄

Last edited:
I don’t think she gets she doesn’t need to prove to us just the people who gave her the money 😂 i pity them too or maybe they know what’s she like and just chose to ignore the theft and how she is with the kids, if that’s the case she won’t get rid she needs them to make her feel better. It’s when they realise who she is that she turns on them isn’t it 🧐
99% of the people that were part of the 99% who donated were all the ones that walked away from her weren't they , I mean I haven't seen her with any of them for months and months , so by logic she can't make that statement really .She all kinds of dumb!!

Whos actually 'bullying' her, I only ever see her come up on my fyp moaning about people she never names
Whos actually 'bullying' her, I only ever see her come up on my fyp moaning about people she never names
I'm starting to get an idea , my fyp is getting very interesting lol There's alot of people gunning for her it seems 😟 Although her despise video did make me laugh ALOT , cheered my evening right up it did 🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear lasted video says she's going live at 2pm and giving people the answers they want etc, get the popcorn ready, then again she's all mouth most the time