momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goblin would probably break her hip if she tried to fight anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boohoo, goblin crying again because her mental health is low. That's a dam shame isn't it. Maybe the karma train paid her a visit for the way she spouts tit to other people. Suck it up goblin. I will tell what's good for mental health though, a clean home. Works wonders, you should try it sometime. The last screenshot just shows even tiktok is done with her tit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230717_194030_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230717_194224_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230717_203508_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Boohoo, goblin crying again because her mental health is low. That's a dam shame isn't it. Maybe the karma train paid her a visit for the way she spouts tit to other people. Suck it up goblin. I will tell what's good for mental health though, a clean home. Works wonders, you should try it sometime. The last screenshot just shows even tiktok is done with her tit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2314874View attachment 2314878View attachment 2314879
Stopping causing carnage everywhere and being and absolute witch may help also!
No goblin, I'll never forget the venom in your voice when those voice notes were left....NEVER.😑
Still think it's funny ? just the other day........ Mocking, but, thankfully no-one is "crying into their porridge " they managed to rise above it, in the end😑

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Watch out there's a scary Goblin about. I'm sure everyone is shaking in their boots πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230718_194423_TikTok.jpg

Imagine highlighting that you sort of cleaned your dining table. Grotty bleep she is. Them kids must think they live in the local dump site . Dread to think what their bedrooms look like 🀒
Screenshot_20230718_211848_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
I don’t get why she acts all hard?!
She just looks like a stupid bug toothed trampy moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest video must have anyone shaking in their boots. She’s very scary 🀣🀣🀣
She makes me hoot. Why does she think she’s scary? What ya going to do? You’re a pathetic waste of oxygen and a drain on my tax paying money. I swear most people only follow her cos as a laugh cos she gets minimal views and likes.

• Haha
β€œYou made the wrong move, Princess!!”

Oh shut the fkn hell up and get back under ya bridge you gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 5