momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Moma B getting called a toxic piece of tit and an old bleep. Ahahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's all bullshit, if she had anything on dish the tea, she wouldn't keep threatening to out her, she would of done it by now.
This is what I don’t get? Just tell us already

tit or get off the pot as my auld nana would say

Stuff like this should stay on Facebook not TikTok 😂
---
Not Moma B getting called a toxic piece of tit and an old bleep. Ahahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂
Omg why did I have to go to sleep and miss the drama.
Cheffy is a gobshite at the best of time, even worse when she’s had a wine bottle or ten 😂 but her calling out the Goblin would’ve killed me off 😂

• Haha
This is what I don’t get? Just tell us already

tit or get off the pot as my auld nana would say

Stuff like this should stay on Facebook not TikTok 😂
---

Omg why did I have to go to sleep and miss the drama.
Cheffy is a gobshite at the best of time, even worse when she’s had a wine bottle or ten 😂 but her calling out the Goblin would’ve killed me off 😂
Working a night shift does have some positives🤣🤣
Shan used to keep me entertained...now she appears to have retired, it's just not same in the wee small hours🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Working a night shift does have some positives🤣🤣
Shan used to keep me entertained...now she appears to have retired, it's just not same in the wee small hours🤪
I’ve just read the last part or Cheffy thread. She did make me laugh with what she said about Goblin 😂😂😂

If only momab did nightly lives then you’d be ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just read the last part or Cheffy thread. She did make me laugh with what she said about Goblin 😂😂😂

If only momab did nightly lives then you’d be ok 😂
St Goblin's attempts to "save Cheffy" fell on stony ground🤣🤣🤣dear God, you couldn't write it, but pissed or not, she wasn't wrong 🤣

• Haha
Literally scrolling and caught this. The quality of the compression isn’t great. Sorry.

Attachments

• Haha
Cheffy was being absolutely foul to that poor girl, but her reaction to momab was great 🤣
---
MomaB "I don't clout chase"

MomaB when the latest drama is happening:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5