momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF!!!! I don't even know what to say about the "key witness"!!!
On a side note, I bet she is a barrel of laughs to live with!! A total ray of sunshine and flowers!! 🙈🙈
She's absolutely wild isn't she? I've never heard such rage 🤪
Key witness that had no clue that the case had already been heard, without her "statement"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Firstly I’m sorry that you had to listen to those messages. I mean the wording is bad enough but duck me that voice just grates me. She makes a common skank seem like a normal member of society, she’s just sooooo skanky.

Key witness is actually laughable. She’s always had visions of grandeur even if that entails poor kiddies being dragged though the social system for her to be made to feel important . She loves the drama. She hates the fact she knows nothing about what is going on now. She’s just soooo desperate to be something, be someone. You can smell the desperation oozing from her.

Once again I’ll say it… get a job, clean your house and raise your children properly so they don’t turn out like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Since various voicenotes were bought to my attention of a group chat that goblin was in and she decided to slate me and two other tattlers for not giving her the credit for being a witness in Shanns kids court case. I want to highlight Goblins statement wasn't used in the kids courtcase because we reported her for being a unreliable witness who wasn't in it for the kids wellbeing but for a game of tit for tat. She also didn't know when the courtcase was, now you would think someone who's a *key witness* like she called herself, would know exactly when the final courtcase would be. I've recorded several voicenotes of her threatening to ruin the kids courtcase, is this someone who was doing everything possible for the protection of two small kids ? Also remember Goblin apparently saw the way Shann treated her kids months before Shann dropped her but decided not to report her to social services untill Shann ended the friendship, that proves she was in it for spite and not the wellbeing of the kids.
Omg does she have rage issues? She needs to speak to someone about that.
Shan comes across better than her 😂

• Haha
Goblin again, sharing private information about two young children who were at risk and needed to be kept safe.
Sharing private information about their whereabouts ..with people in a group chat she hardly knew!
It's no secret now where thay are,.I'm sure most people know, by now, but,.once again proving her only aim is to get revenge or whatever on shan, because we never once shared their whereabouts, except to say they were safe and happy!
She did not care one bit about those children!
All this is not out of spite...its to show what we have been up against and also defending ourselves re the pathetic voice notes that.have reared their heads .the woman is a maniac!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Since various voicenotes were bought to my attention of a group chat that goblin was in and she decided to slate me and two other tattlers for not giving her the credit for being a witness in Shanns kids court case. I want to highlight Goblins statement wasn't used in the kids courtcase because we reported her for being a unreliable witness who wasn't in it for the kids wellbeing but for a game of tit for tat. She also didn't know when the courtcase was, now you would think someone who's a *key witness* like she called herself, would know exactly when the final courtcase would be. I've recorded several voicenotes of her threatening to ruin the kids courtcase, is this someone who was doing everything possible for the protection of two small kids ? Also remember Goblin apparently saw the way Shann treated her kids months before Shann dropped her but decided not to report her to social services untill Shann ended the friendship, that proves she was in it for spite and not the wellbeing of the kids.
So sorry you've had to endure that Hairy , she's vile to the core and just intent on causing people stress and misery because her own life sucks.Even Ironman has fled her claws, regular thing apparently, probably to put the dole off the scent of her claiming benefits she isn't entitled too. Goblin is a fine one to be judging other peoples parenting , everything she accused Shann of doing with her kids you can bet your bottom dollar she's done worse. And another account gone :ROFLMAO: Doesn't matter about you blocking I shall still jump on the bandwagon and contribute to keep making sure they vanish again. Oh and just asking for a friend , but did you get on the bus oap rates? Still can't believe you are only in your 40s/50s..Grow the fleek up lol:ROFLMAO: Keep being amazing ladies and Gents , Bout time karma bit her backside.

• Heart
This one won't play for me for some reason, can someone paraphrase for me the content please.

Reactions: 2
This one won't play for me for some reason, can someone paraphrase for me the content please.
I screenrecorded several voicenotes that she had sent to me, in them she is telling me she's a key witness in Shanns kids courtcase, she said several times she would pull her statement out and ruin the court case and she didn't care

• Angry
Wow she’s a spiteful nasty grotty witch ! Why so shouty and full of venom ? Actually I know the answer to that-she looks in the mirror each day ! And the spa*tic slurs 😡 😡 vile.
@Hairy-poppins I’m sorry you’ve had to put up with that, along with the other vile notes she left. You deserve a medal for all that you, and the amazing others, have done-FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. Those notes are disturbing, no wonder she wasn’t a credible witness, I can only imagine the sw’s were horrified by her 😫

• Heart
I screenrecorded several voicenotes that she had sent to me, in them she is telling me she's a key witness in Shanns kids courtcase, she said several times she would pull her statement out and ruin the court case and she didn't care
Just wow ! Also the delusion ...her and Shann are the same .

• Angry
Has she and the man split up? Or what is she waffling about now? Who cares? Why put it all over TT, walls up, down.....eh ok love!! 🤣🤣

Has she and the man split up? Or what is she waffling about now? Who cares? Why put it all over TT, walls up, down.....eh ok love!! 🤣🤣
Shes probably trying to make out she's split with him, too late for that, loads of reports have been made about her and her benefit fraud 🤪. Maybe her and her bestie dish the tea have parted ways, sad if they have because dish won't have goblin to watch her sleep anymore 🥺🤣🤣

• Haha
What drama is going on now ? Just saw her live
Goodness knows...just heard her making some silly comment /threat and saying " you can't leave finger prints on bricks "
She's such a bloody charmer ...someone's rattled it's cage, but, what's new?😳

• Haha
Goodness knows...just heard her making some silly comment /threat and saying " you can't leave finger prints on bricks "
She's such a bloody charmer ...someone's rattled it's cage, but, what's new?😳
Oooooo is the Goblin rattled and trying to be Billy big bollocks behind her phone screen again 😂😂

• Haha