momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blatantly picked 'sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty' as the song because it's one Shan always listens to and he is Shans ex. She can't help herself even when she says she doesn't want to talk about Shan anymore. Bigger fool Adam for even entertaining this skank, but I pray she had a bath before being round all the people at Ben's Rantz get together.
View attachment 2263319
Funny that.....she's said in the comments..what a lovely guy he is....she wasn't saying that when she was in the car with Sharon a while ago...singing the song.." shout out to my ex" and slagging him off๐Ÿ˜ณ
We have good memories goblin...but she was your bestie then and you prob didn't want her getting back with him and " being happy"
Two faced fucker!
Her obsession with Sharon is off the scale.!!!
Adam does look uncomfortable but surprised he would associate with that trollop ๐Ÿคช

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Funny that.....she's said in the comments..what a lovely guy he is....she wasn't saying that when she was in the car with Sharon a while ago...singing the song.." shout out to my ex" and slagging him off๐Ÿ˜ณ
We have good memories goblin...but she was your bestie then and you prob didn't want her getting back with him and " being happy"
Two faced fucker!
Her obsession with Sharon is off the scale.!!!
Adam does look uncomfortable but surprised he would associate with that trollop ๐Ÿคช
I bet she made a beeline for Adam as soon as she saw him, desperate witch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she made a beeline for Adam as soon as she saw him, desperate witch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hope she sorted her "fringe" out ...I had proper.jump scare!
As my lovely mum used to say.." a face that could stand clogging"( if you're not from up north then I may as well be speaking double dutch๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)
@Hairy-poppins ...think that's how you look if you take your face for a tit maybe?๐Ÿคช

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hope she sorted her "fringe" out ...I had proper.jump scare!
As my lovely mum used to say.." a face that could stand clogging"( if you're not from up north then I may as well be speaking double dutch๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)
@Hairy-poppins ...think that's how you look if you take your face for a tit maybe?๐Ÿคช
A face only a mother could love.

• Haha
Hey fringy, I thought you hated Shann and anything about her. Why you aiming at her now ๐Ÿค”. I know #cloutchaser
---
Ps my account is bigger than yours and I've never clout chased

• Haha
She could have fixed her fringe before she went!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
I actually can't believe she is younger than me, I must look 25 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Ahh Adam you should have hid when she came looking for you!!
What a clout chasers and using that song, ๐Ÿ”” end!!

She could have fixed her fringe before she went!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
I actually can't believe she is younger than me, I must look 25 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Ahh Adam you should have hid when she came looking for you!!
What a clout chasers and using that song, ๐Ÿ”” end!!
That fringe makes me feel ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Wtf was she wearing ?? Gaz looked wellโ€ฆhappy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. The naughty one with Adam is so cringey ! I bet she mentioned shans name a few times ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Haha
Shes never clout chased before but told us to take our faces for a tit when we didn't give her recognition ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolute imbecile. Plus spent hours talking about Shan to get her numbers up in her lives ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I see she's doing a charity live tonight, people obviously don't remember the last time she raised money for the neonatal unit and never gave it to them. Goblin the scammer with a dodgy fringe ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Shes never clout chased before but told us to take our faces for a tit when we didn't give her recognition ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolutely imbecile. Plus spent hours talking about Shan to get her numbers up in her lives ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I see she's doing a charity live tonight, people obviously don't remember the last time she raised money for the neonatal unit and never gave it to them. Goblin the scammer with a dodgy fringe ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah never did find out what happened to that money๐Ÿ˜ก
Scottish dad donating and he was begging the other week....some strange folk about๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
I cannot believed she has managed to fool people again and to raise money for yet another Neo Natal!!!! It has no shame whatsoever! Amazing how she is still struggling mentally but manages to travel for miles with her kids in tow. And who drove all them miles , I bet that'll have been Iron man Gaz, the very same man who had a heart attack not so long ago , I mean is that even illegal I'm pretty sure you have to advise on changes of health.I feel nothing but pity for the people she has roped into her life....Bonus tho at least her kids have got a lot more new aunties and uncles now tho. Yay for them :mad:

• Angry
Now I'm finally stopped pissing myself laughing. Everyone be warned, Rocky will risk an assault charge if she's pushed too far. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20230702_191412_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Happy 85th birthday Fringe Goblin. Have a cheeky sniff on me ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Happy 85th birthday Fringe Goblin. Have a cheeky sniff on me ๐Ÿ˜
Wow is she only 85
What's her secret?๐Ÿคฃ
---
Sheโ€™s always got to make whatever Shans up to about her ffs !
Yet she's blocked her off all her platforms...her words!
Piss off goblin, you clout chasing twit!๐Ÿคช
---
Screenshot_20230130-112645_TikTok.jpg
Gutted I missed ya birthday goblin,
I really need to know the secret, apart from the obvs designer teef and the fringe/died black hair from ginger...ginger isn't really your colour!
I didn't know you were only 85!
Hope iron man spoiled you rotten๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow is she only 85
What's her secret?๐Ÿคฃ
---

Yet she's blocked her off all her platforms...her words!
Piss off goblin, you clout chasing twit!๐Ÿคช
---
View attachment 2291040Gutted I missed ya birthday goblin,
I really need to know the secret, apart from the obvs designer teef and the fringe/died black hair from ginger...ginger isn't really your colour!
I didn't know you were only 85!
Hope iron man spoiled you rotten๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she nearly cried on her birthday because she got banned, wonder who's fault that was ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha