momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute snakey move, I think she forgets that she messaged me a long time ago on her real name, whinging that she was getting slated on CJs thread for defending CJ, supporting CJ and also sent CJ money. You all probably know CJ, the dog abuser, yeah well practisewotyapreach supported her for a long time so that shows her morals. Now she's supporting someone who's as bad as Shan, uses deseased relatives names to troll, sends threats on voicenotes, the list goes on. Two peas in a pod, both scabby attention seeking witches
Yeah I heard about that too...that's why I didn't trust her.....who supports someone.like that?😑
---
Wait, hold on. This absolute clown spent so long posting videos about our Shazza yet supported bloody CJ πŸ˜‚ what planet is she on πŸ˜‚
She sure did....was under her kim k name then🀣😑😑
No wonder she hid under her fake guise of dish the teaπŸ™ˆ
---
Yeah I heard about that too...that's why I didn't trust her.....who supports someone.like that?😑
---

And she made such a deal.out of " freeing little lennie "!! Laugable😑

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
---

---

And she made such a deal.out of " freeing little lennie "!! Laugable😑
Oh look practisewotyapreach comes out of hiding to laugh on her momas thread. How does it feel to be her puppet 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🀣🀣🀣🀣✌🏻sorry it’s been a long minute ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
You should be used to supporting abusers by now, since you was run off of CJs thread and you was crying because of the hate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now sucks up another abusers arse. How much effort was it to write a fake apology for pretending you wasnt friends with the skank Goblin anymore, absolute snake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
You should be used to supporting abusers by now, since you was run off of CJs thread and you was crying because of the hate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now sucks up another abusers arse. How much effort was it to write a fake apology for pretending you wasnt friends with the skank Goblin anymore, absolute snake
What a claim to fame being run off CJ"s thread 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny thing is Goblin blocked her for supporting CJ, then she came up with the 'dish the tea' account on tiktok and followed Goblin again and was worried about telling Goblin who she was 🀣🀣🀣
Probs scared of the flying gnashersπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow that surely is a lot to catch up on here lol She will just be delighted for herself that she's now got 27 pages on here all dedicated to her :cool: If she can't find any drama to be part of she goes looking for it! Absolute waste of space her and her partner"Iron man"GAZ!! Living with somebody with as many undiagnosed mental health conditions was Fringe goblin has must be really hard work and so stressful for him, I mean must be so hard sitting round drinking monster and smoking weed all day and happily spending our hard earned tax money on crap you really don't need. If she put as much effort into her house and family as she does Tik Tok I'm sure your life would be so much more fulfilling for you.Oh and lastly" Cold turkey" means go without entirely, not still continuing to smoke as much weed as before and using cbd on top, You're a joke Goblin. The thing about snakes tho is that they can't go any lower than their bellies Bertie and fringe goblin have found some way to sink lower , even Gaz didn't like Bertie as I remember seeing a TT of it a while back of a voice note of him saying it:oops: And finally GOBLIN. STOP INTRODUCING YOUR CHILDREN TO ALL AND SUNDRY AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY WONT BE IN THE LINE OF FIRE WHEN ALL OF YOUR WRONG DOINGS COME TO LIGHT, Because it all is , FINALLY.. Think that's it for now , You ladies/Gents have made my morning reading all this:giggle: Speakingoutminustheclout, signing out!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow, what a transformation, Goblin, honestly, Tik Tok not done you dirty, they've done you proud, such an improvement, they've faded out the skanky kitchen amd the fringe is on point. πŸ€ͺ
Screenshot_20230601_113533_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
What you going down for, Goblin, Kim kellly, aka dish the tea, aka practis what ya preach..being snakey or acting like school kids?
As for Kim's videos re Luna...that's laughable, given she supported CJ the dog abuser πŸ€”
Screenshot_20230604_182433_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
What you going down for, Goblin, Kim kellly, aka dish the tea, aka practis what ya preach..being snakey or acting like school kids?
As for Kim's videos re Luna...that's laughable, given she supported CJ the dog abuser πŸ€”View attachment 2217129
Why is she tagging both Kim Kelly and Dish the tea as if she doesn't know they are the same person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wonder how much money Kim has sent goblin since she likes to give money to people who abuse others and animals

• Angry
Reactions: 1