momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new picture of the scabs kitchen side, what a grotbag, never does housework ๐Ÿคข imagine someone never cleaning their work surfaces ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ.
Also not long ago she tried convincing everyone she was coming off the weed and onto CBD drops and vape, yet she's sat on live making her nightly joints ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Screenshot_20230528_195657_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
A new picture of the scabs kitchen side, what a grotbag, never does housework ๐Ÿคข imagine someone never cleaning their work surfaces ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ.
Also not long ago she tried convincing everyone she was coming off the weed and onto CBD drops and vape, yet she's sat on live making her nightly joints ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
View attachment 2202102
Stop it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Has she moved the boots bag?
may have had polygrip in to stop the teef flying out๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stop it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Has she moved the boots bag?
may have had polygrip in to stop the teef flying out๐Ÿคช
The boots bag is probably out of the camera shot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's a permanent feature along with the rest of the shite. Imagine allowing your kids to live in that vermin infested house. I dont even want to think what the bathroom looks like ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. She quickly went off live before she said something she regrets, so no doubt caught up on here. Could see the rage coming out of her. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Hey goblin I thought you wasn't to dance when you sent me the threatening voicenotes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The boots bag is probably out of the camera shot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's a permanent feature along with the rest of the shite. Imagine allowing your kids to live in that vermin infested house. I dont even want to think what the bathroom looks like ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. She quickly went off live before she said something she regrets, so no doubt caught up on here. Could see the rage coming out of her. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Hey goblin I thought you wasn't to dance when you sent me the threatening voicenotes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah she loves a tattle read
Hiya goblin ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Reactions: 1
Yeah she loves a tattle read
Hiya goblin ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
She can't get enough of it. The amount of times she sent me a voicenote telling me to correct people when they spoke about her was hilarious. We was all laughing at her fat mouth yapping constantly. Hey goblin remember how many times you said to me you would ruin the kids court case you grotty witch. Hope you know your statement wasn't used because you wasn't a trusted source. I also know you tried finding out who myself and a few other tattlers were, have you had any luck yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Angry
She can't get enough of it. The amount of times she sent me a voicenote telling me to correct people when they spoke about her was hilarious. We was all laughing at her fat mouth yapping constantly. Hey goblin remember how many times you said to me you would ruin the kids court case you grotty witch. Hope you know your statement wasn't used because you wasn't a trusted source. I also know you tried finding out who myself and a few other tattlers were, have you had any luck yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That is just freaky how she wanted so.much to know who you are๐Ÿ˜ก
Tough goblin!!! Not gonna happen!!
She was gonna " blow the case apart "๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The case that she knew nothing of or when it was...she gave the authorities hell...bet they pissed themselves laughing at her ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is just freaky how she wanted so.much to know who you are๐Ÿ˜ก
Tough goblin!!! Not gonna happen!!
She was gonna " blow the case apart "๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The case that she knew nothing of or when it was...she gave the authorities hell...bet they pissed themselves laughing at her ๐Ÿคช
Yeah she was the *glue* to the case ๐Ÿ˜‚ the same case that she didn't know when it was. She even sent me all the messages between her and the social worker and her and the solicitor. You heard how she screamed on the voicenotes to me, well that's exactly how she spoke to a social worker. Can you imagine what them people thought of her hearing voicenotes like that. She also tried to make out she got the social workers number from social services themselves when I know for a fact that's not true, because the social worker questioned her on how she got her number. So that just shows how much of the *glue* rentagob was ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yeah she was the *glue* to the case ๐Ÿ˜‚ the same case that she didn't know when it was. She even sent me all the messages between her and the social worker and her and the solicitor. You heard how she screamed on the voicenotes to me, well that's exactly how she spoke to a social worker. Can you imagine what them people thought of her hearing voicenotes like that. She also tried to make out she got the social workers number from social services themselves when I know for a fact that's not true, because the social worker questioned her on how she got her number. So that just shows how much of the *glue* rentagob was ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Goblin tells porkies, pass it on๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Goblin tells porkies, pass it on๐Ÿคช
She tells as many lies as Shan, no wonder they was friends. Both potheads, both look like crackheads, both love a good storytime. Both look like they haven't washed for weeks. Shan does more housework than goblin, that's the only difference

She tells as many lies as Shan, no wonder they was friends. Both potheads, both look like crackheads, both love a good storytime. Both look like they haven't washed for weeks. Shan does more housework than goblin, that's the only difference
True!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Match made in heaven!
---
She was in Beggy Hale's live the other day kissing her arse and probably saw her selling all the tat.
There's a blast from the past๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Needs to spend less time failing at finding out who Tattlers are and more time cleaning the mould out of her grotty bathroom ๐Ÿคข

Screenshot_20230528_172249.jpg

• Sick
And neither of them any good at cleaning....as Mrs Hinch, oh sorry Shann has maggots literally falling out of her minging bin! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Those kitchen benches are disgusting....who lives like that!! Minging, and the fact they both put it on the internet and don't give 2 shits is even worse!!

• Sick
Oh look we have a fake fallout between goblin and Bertie aka Aunty B (goblins rottweiler) probably trying to get info from goblins ex friends. If any of yous read here don't trust them, goblin and bertie are both snakey. Also the funniest thing is, look who's in the comments. Kim Kelly aka dish the tea aka practisewotyapreach, the same person who was disgusted with the voicenotes I got sent but she's had goblins back all along. We was right not to trust her again. Ratty move practisewotyapreach, tut tut

Attachments

• Wow
Oh look we have a fake fallout between goblin and Bertie aka Aunty B (goblins rottweiler) probably trying to get info from goblins ex friends. If any of yous read here don't trust them, goblin and bertie are both snakey. Also the funniest thing is, look who's in the comments. Kim Kelly aka dish the tea aka practisewotyapreach, the same person who was disgusted with the voicenotes I got sent but she's had goblins back all along. We was right not to trust her again. Ratty move practisewotyapreach, tut tut
Oh dear..kim/dish the tea/practis what ya preach, what the heck?
I never believed your fake " apology"
Why even bother? Just stand by your vile goblin mate, why the fake shite?
Those voice notes hurt hairy deep and you should have kept your big nose out of it!
Hate ๐Ÿ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Oh dear..kim/dish the tea/pravtis what ya preach, what the heck?
I never believed your fake " apology"
Why even bother? Just stand by your vile goblin mate?
Those voice notes hurt hairy deep and you should have kept you big nose out of it!
Hate ๐Ÿ
Absolute snakey move, I think she forgets that she messaged me a long time ago on her real name, whinging that she was getting slated on CJs thread for defending CJ, supporting CJ and also sent CJ money. You all probably know CJ, the dog abuser, yeah well practisewotyapreach supported her for a long time so that shows her morals. Now she's supporting someone who's as bad as Shan, uses deseased relatives names to troll, sends threats on voicenotes, the list goes on. Two peas in a pod, both scabby attention seeking witches

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Absolute snakey move, I think she forgets that she messaged me a long time ago on her real name, whinging that she was getting slated on CJs thread for defending CJ, supporting CJ and also sent CJ money. You all probably know CJ, the dog abuser, yeah well practisewotyapreach supported her for a long time so that shows her morals. Now she's supporting someone who's as bad as Shan, uses deseased relatives names to troll, sends threats on voicenotes, the list goes on. Two peas in a pod, both scabby attention seeking witches
Wait, hold on. This absolute clown spent so long posting videos about our Shazza yet supported bloody CJ ๐Ÿ˜‚ what planet is she on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6