momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's been playing carry on nurse for a few days but bloody hell goblin 🤢
Screenshot_20230520_175616_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How have social not rocked up and told her to sort the shithole out.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Awww Goblin was trying to help Shan again, how cute. Shame she didn't want the skanks help 😂😂. Oi Goblin instead of offering your fake friendship go and scrub your scruffy kitchen 🤢🤢. Maybe grab some drugs to give you a boost of energy. Oh and incase you forget, remember to send Gaz home, you know you are not allowed people to stay over when you claim as a single parent 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230521_183508_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Awww Goblin was trying to help Shan again, how cute. Shame she didn't want the skanks help 😂😂. Oi Goblin instead of offering your fake friendship go and scrub your scruffy kitchen 🤢🤢. Maybe grab some drugs to give you a boost of energy. Oh and incase you forget, remember to send Gaz home, you know you are not allowed people to stay over when you claim as a single parent 🤣🤣View attachment 2186674
Oh my good god🤪

• Haha
Should have gone to spec savers Goblin and where's the "fringe"gone?🤪
41??🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230523_222257_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Jeeeppperrrss 41!! And that's with a filter! Don't do drugs or live on Monster kids!

20230524_071529.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blimey ...gave me a fright there goblin🤪
Keep your eye on your " girls" how very dare they call you fringe goblin?🤪🤣
Screenshot_20230527_175201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2