Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her area not in local lockdown? I know a lot of the north east is but I’m not sure where exactly!
Her area isn’t but areas of Yorkshire are getting worse, she should be thinking more about not going here and there when there’s literally a deadly virus

Reactions: 4
Is her area not in local lockdown? I know a lot of the north east is but I’m not sure where exactly!
It's north of Yorkshire really that's in lockdown. Hull and Beverley are safe for the moment.

If she starts acting like a brat then I'll be so annoyed. It might ruin one of her 10000s of trips but some of us actually live in Scotland with all these restrictions.

If she starts acting like a brat then I'll be so annoyed. It might ruin one of her 10000s of trips but some of us actually live in Scotland with all these restrictions.
Yes but this is princess Molly’s birthday trip don’t you know it’s the most important day of the year? How can she be expected to just spend it at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes but this is princess Molly’s birthday trip don’t you know it’s the most important day of the year? How can she be expected to just spend it at home?
Haha sooo true! She's also went on more trips in a pandemic that most people go all year!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if that tweet was an attempt to get some freebie meals or something when she arrives

I wonder if that tweet was an attempt to get some freebie meals or something when she arrives
She's not getting any freebies since everything has to shut. There's literally no point in her coming up unless she wants to eat takeaway in her hotel room since you know her and Tom won't be going out to museums or anything.

Reactions: 5
but this is princess molly we’re talking about!! so legally, everywhere she goes has to be open just for her, even if that place is in lockdown!!?!😹❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole of October is about Molly just because it's her birthday... sounds harsh but kinda hoping she's got to cancel Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole of October is about Molly just because it's her birthday... sounds harsh but kinda hoping she's got to cancel Edinburgh.
I hope she is! I was thinking that I'd be raging if someone came up here and did what Anastasia Kingsnorth did and whilst I trust Molly to not be overly mixing households and having parties, I still don't want people travelling up here and potentially spreading it if they can help it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All this Edinburgh chat has just reminded me of this vlog when her and Tom visited a few years back. She moaned non-stop about doing the tiniest bit of hillwalking up part of Arthur's Seat (note: it's not even the highest part) and then said her ears have popped and she's barely off the ground. It starts from about 1.40 into the vlog.

For reference, I regularly climb up this way (not the exact path cause it's currently shut but the one beside it) and it's not hard at all.

• Haha
I’m Scottish and the new restrictions (along with 2020 in general) have resulted in friends who work in the arts/entertainment/hospitality industries losing their jobs and livelihoods

She needs to take a step back, take some perspective and understand that some people are being affected more than simply having to cancel a birthday weekend, and recognise how privileged she is

Even if the new restrictions hadn’t been announced yesterday she shouldn’t have been coming to our country for a holiday and putting us at risk anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what the absolute duck is her new video? trying 'fairground foods' but none of the foods are actually from the fairground or t any point does she even go to a fair to get food? just crappy substitutes from the supermarket what even is the point tbf

should have just called it eating crappy tinned fake hot dogs and foods that couldnt be any further from the fairground - give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any other locals laugh when she said about Hull fair being ‘cheap’?!😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Absolutely no idea what it’s like to live in the real world.

• Haha
somethings def happened with her and erin, erins not at her birthday girls day today.. wonder if she’ll ever address it or just keep insisting that they are friends and they’re just “busy people”

Reactions: 7
somethings def happened with her and erin, erins not at her birthday girls day today.. wonder if she’ll ever address it or just keep insisting that they are friends and they’re just “busy people”
To be fair it looks like Erin has just gone back to Lancaster where she’s at uni as the term will have just started in the beginning of October. I deffo think they aren’t as close anymore but don’t think there’s a massive drama

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.