Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like will she actually use all those products again or will she ditch the shampoo bar and deodorant and use her old ones. She'll be doing a sponsored post for a plastic bottle of shampoo again in a month's time no doubt.

Reactions: 11
Surely it would’ve been better to show how to reuse plastics you already have e.g shampoo bottles rather than buying completely new stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always find it odd mums who dont work i get when ur kids r young but there both adults i would be bored stiff not working she cant do much house work either as carl and molly are barley there just laziness to me unless theres more we dont know like a health reason then thats a different matter

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I always find it odd mums who dont work i get when ur kids r young but there both adults i would be bored stiff not working she cant do much house work either as carl and molly are barley there just laziness to me unless theres more we dont know like a health reason then thats a different matter
Molly replied to a comment before about it and basically said ‘she doesn’t need to work so she doesn’t’ aka Carl must get a pretty nice wage lol

Reactions: 4
Molly replied to a comment before about it and basically said ‘she doesn’t need to work so she doesn’t’ aka Carl must get a pretty nice wage lol

Must be the only reason she puts up with him 😂

I’d pay good money for the inside scoop on their weird family/relationship dynamic!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s saying you can’t recycle the lids from milk cartons, is she daft?? Of course you can, it’s plastic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get ready for some moaning, she was meant to come up to Scotland next week for her birthday and now the central belt is in lockdown (not technically, just...nothing's open, so we're in lockdown) and she's probably going to have to cancel her trip. No doubt she'll moan non-stop about this, even though for a lot of us who live in the central belt have not left the central belt at all this year.

Reactions: 11
Oh really? I didn't know she was due to come up here haha. I live in Edinburgh and haven't left the area all year either.

Oh really? I didn't know she was due to come up here haha. I live in Edinburgh and haven't left the area all year either.
I just saw her tweeting about it on Twitter. I'm Glasgow and it's also my birthday next week so I get her annoyance, but like at least if she stays home she can still go out. There's nowhere for us to go.

Reactions: 4
just went to check her twitter looks like ive been blocked not really had contact with her except liked a feww replies to her tweets when shes been moaning wow she needs to get over herself

Reactions: 2
Get ready for some moaning, she was meant to come up to Scotland next week for her birthday and now the central belt is in lockdown (not technically, just...nothing's open, so we're in lockdown) and she's probably going to have to cancel her trip. No doubt she'll moan non-stop about this, even though for a lot of us who live in the central belt have not left the central belt at all this year.
does she not realise that no one has been able to do anything for their birthday, mine was in June and still haven’t celebrated. Yet I don’t care because I’m an adult and realise that my bloody party doesn’t come before helping to save people’s lives 😂

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s saying you can’t recycle the lids from milk cartons, is she daft?? Of course you can, it’s plastic 🤣🤣
I thought this! You can recycle a lot of plastic like bottles and carton lids, it’s more just plastic wrapping that can’t be recycled

Reactions: 3
does she not realise that no one has been able to do anything for their birthday, mine was in June and still haven’t celebrated. Yet I don’t care because I’m an adult and realise that my bloody party doesn’t come before helping to save people’s lives 😂
Also looks like she is currently in Centre Parcs (from her insta stories) has had a week in Portugal, a weekend break with her boyfriend and numerous day trips!! It’s a hard life 👍

Reactions: 18
Also looks like she is currently in Centre Parcs (from her insta stories) has had a week in Portugal, a weekend break with her boyfriend and numerous day trips!! It’s a hard life 👍
She’s literally been all over the country recently, she’s never at home

Reactions: 6
Is her area not in local lockdown? I know a lot of the north east is but I’m not sure where exactly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.