Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how arrogant.. as if everyone’s going to be saying ooh yes molly has done so much to do her part in the pandemic, what with travelling to Portugal and not isolating, she really deserves a whole month for her birthday
😭 don’t like her posts, she doesn’t deserve the engagement!

Reactions: 5
She's going on as if she's the only one to have had a rough year when in reality she's had it pretty good realistically, money still streaming in, seeing Tom regularly, going to Aus

Reactions: 17
She's going on as if she's the only one to have had a rough year when in reality she's had it pretty good realistically, money still streaming in, seeing Tom regularly, going to Aus

my thoughts exactly. imo, youtubers had it very easy this year. i mean they work from home anyway.. what about those her age who work in pubs/restaurants etc that were unemployed for months, uni students sent to study in an entirely new way.

i’m her age and haven’t left the house or seen any of my friends since march as i’m immunocompromised but i don’t pine on about how bad a year i’ve had because i know so many have had it worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
my thoughts exactly. imo, youtubers had it very easy this year. i mean they work from home anyway.. what about those her age who work in pubs/restaurants etc that were unemployed for months, uni students sent to study in an entirely new way.

i’m her age and haven’t left the house or seen any of my friends since march as i’m immunocompromised but i don’t pine on about how bad a year i’ve had because i know so many have had it worse.
I’m the exact same. I have quite a few chronic illnesses and although none of them are respiratory it’s just not worth the risk to me. My boyfriend is a med student and on placement on the COVID wards at the minute, in a hospital with the most cases in the country, so both of us going out for non-essential purposes would be a disaster waiting to happen. I luckily can work from home but I have ADHD so it’s a struggle. She’s had no life changes apart from not being able to get pissed at the weekends

• Heart
how arrogant.. as if everyone’s going to be saying ooh yes molly has done so much to do her part in the pandemic, what with travelling to Portugal and not isolating, she really deserves a whole month for her birthday
Looks like she’s about to eat a chicken drumstick in this, go on mol! Get your chops round that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really want to know if her and Tom actually didn’t see each other for all of lockdown.. and if they didn’t, why on earth didn’t they move in together for it! Seems so weird to be together that long and not want to spend it together

I really want to know if her and Tom actually didn’t see each other for all of lockdown.. and if they didn’t, why on earth didn’t they move in together for it! Seems so weird to be together that long and not want to spend it together
they were meeting up for 'walks' in the woods or something and she kept going for runs 'past his house'

I don’t think it’s weird - I’ve been with my boyfriend for 6 years and we did lockdown separately. I think it depends on the living situation etc. we both live with our parents so it just wouldn’t have worked especially with everyone working from home. Would have all gone mad

Reactions: 10
In her new video she shows us her watch which says 3 in the afternoon she then goes on to say it’s mid day? Which is it Molly?

I was thinking earlier I think in a year or 2 Tom and molly will move into a house together and Molly will make a big deal of the fact that she bought it. It’s her house. Tom just lives there.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking earlier I think in a year or 2 Tom and molly will move into a house together and Molly will make a big deal of the fact that she bought it. It’s her house. Tom just lives there.
hopefully for Tom's sake he finally sees the light and leaves her for someone he deserves

• Sad
Reactions: 8
her recent tiktok came up on my fyp and i've never seen someone with so little rhythm :ROFLMAO: she bends her body so weirdly i cringe everytime

Lolll the way she’s whining in her new video about “what am I even doing this for” okay go and get a 9-5 job like everyone else then 👋🏼 Actually embarrassing how she’s nearly crying at a few comments that weren’t kissing the ground she walks on

Lolll the way she’s whining in her new video about “what am I even doing this for” okay go and get a 9-5 job like everyone else then 👋🏼 Actually embarrassing how she’s nearly crying at a few comments that weren’t kissing the ground she walks on
Does anyone know what the comments said? They were all deleted when I went to look.

Reactions: 4
some were calling her out for travelling in the pandemic others saying her content is boring and unoriginal
As much as I understand it must be hurtful when you’ve spent hours making and editing a video to get negative comments, at the end of the day it’s a pretty easy life and surely people telling her what they don’t like to see helps her content in the long run?

As someone who shops in refill shops regularly and tries to live plastic free, I can already tell I'm going to be annoyed at today's video before ive watched it.

As someone who shops in refill shops regularly and tries to live plastic free, I can already tell I'm going to be annoyed at today's video before ive watched it.
Update: she makes such a big deal of things. It's a shampoo bar not some alien invention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Update: she makes such a big deal of things. It's a shampoo bar not some alien invention.
the whole thing was cringe af, she does try bless her

it did miss the point a bit how she bright all new products for it like its meant to not be wasteful

Every time I think I’m going to give her another chance, she just ruins it by whining. I’ve never seen anyone make so many trial videos where they just complain the entire time. Maybe try excited or intrigued even about the new things you’re trying, rather than moaning about them?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.