Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s throwing about peace signs as if they’re the cure for coronavirus, bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
how disrespectful! thats probably how he describes it to all of his conquests, but i bet Molly's Mum saw it differently
Has his Insta account always been private? I'm sure it used to be a public account, but just went to have a look and it's now on private

Reactions: 6
I find it so funny that she drove home and then ate the food? Of course it's not going to taste as good reheated in the microwave 😂 if you're going to drive all the way to York, you might as well eat it there? Also the whole vintage shopping in Leeds... can she not be her own person? She lacks individuality so much and just copies what seems cool right now. When has she ever been interested in vintage clothing:confused:

Reactions: 8
I don't mind her driving to find food if she choose interesting things but a baked potato with beans. I mean give me strength. It's the most bland content I've ever seen

Reactions: 8
This kid is so up her own backside. The IG posts of her posing with her friggin tongue out or with stupid hand gestures is embarrassing.

She really doesn’t like to be adventurous with her food does she? It seems every video where food is the main theme ( and she’s eating with her mouth open 🤢) she doesn’t like it.

stick to Mummy and Daddy’s quorn burgers, quorn curries or quorn sweet and sour dishes!

aaargh she’s soimsufferaysomwtomes.

Reactions: 5
Obviously only doing the video cause everyone was slating her last food video for never trying anything...

She earns 35k a year while all her friends at are uni probably with a low paid weekend job. I'd be having an honest word with her if she was one of my friends posting that.

Also she was happy enough to pay petrol money to go travel for a baked potato and beans so she's been ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Urgh, duck off Molly. She’ll been in a much better financial situation than any of her friends, there’s no way she can’t afford to offer lifts! Either she’s done this to seem relatable or she’s actually just greedy.
this sounds so stingy to me? imagine asking your friends for petrol money? Unless you take them to a certain place often then why ... she lives in a small town it can’t be that big of a deal

Reactions: 10
I would ask my friends for petrol money when I was 18 and an unemployed student, but only if we went on a long journey or my friends asked me to drive them somewhere that I wasn't going anyway. Molly has no right when she earns at least double what her friends will in a year.

I would ask my friends for petrol money when I was 18 and an unemployed student, but only if we went on a long journey or my friends asked me to drive them somewhere that I wasn't going anyway. Molly has no right when she earns at least double what her friends will in a year.
I was the first person out of my friendship group to pass - so I was 17 and most of my friends were 17 some 16, and 99% of the time they offered me petrol money, or paid for my parking or bought me food, and it was like the offer which I liked, I didn’t always take it but like op said, for a long journey or if it was out of my way or sometimes half of the parking charge cause parking in the shopping centres expensive. But this one girl to this day has never offered nor paid for parking or petrol money and it really does annoy me. But then again I’m a university student and this has been happening since I was in lower sixth. maybe if I had mollys income I wouldn’t be as stingy - but like I said for me it’s more of the thought/offer than me actually getting money from them

Reactions: 4
The only time she seemed to do lifts was in 6th form for those drive with me videos, when in all honesty she should of been paying her friends as she was only driving them for a video content which she would profit from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.