Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you slide into his DMs? šŸ˜® Spill the tea šŸµ ...

I donā€™t want to share screen shots of what heā€™s sent me because that would obviously out me, but he follows me and frequently interacts with my posts, has sent me messages calling me beautiful etc. Iā€™m closer in age to Molly than his wife.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she did it to get a taste of uni life without the longer term commitment. All her friends were going to uni & she didnā€™t want to miss out.

Reactions: 7
Didnt Eve Bennet have the hots for Carl at one point and with how creepy he his the possibility wouldnt of shocked me

Reactions: 4
View attachment 238857
Is this someone from this thread hahaha
(Itā€™s not me) I just saw she replied to this comment šŸ˜‚ she is so stupid. She literally says the proper name for it- itā€™s a foundation DIPLOMA not a foundation degree! It also doesnā€™t form as part of an undergraduate degree, the website states ā€œOur students go on to study art and design at degree levelā€ because the foundation diploma is NOT degree level work. So she doesnā€™t know what she studied if sheā€™s claiming that it is a foundation degree lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
(Itā€™s not me) I just saw she replied to this comment šŸ˜‚ she is so stupid. She literally says the proper name for it- itā€™s a foundation DIPLOMA not a foundation degree! It also doesnā€™t form as part of an undergraduate degree, the website states ā€œOur students go on to study art and design at degree levelā€ because the foundation diploma is NOT degree level work. So she doesnā€™t know what she studied if sheā€™s claiming that it is a foundation degree lmao
Basically it seems that if you pass the foundation diploma youā€™ll get a place on a proper degree course the following year (not contributing to it though) or this is how it works in dance/MT degrees. You need at least one level 3 qualification to get on it but the outcome is 3 level 3 qualifications and access to an art degree

E2AF11BC-25BA-41FA-AC3A-20C87721E72C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Why did she keep saying in her portugal vlog ā€˜omg look how good Tom looksā€™ HE DOESNT? STOP SAYING IT?

Reactions: 10
The thing is, Tom is fairly attractive, what makes him more attractive is that he seems like quite a genuine, nice guy. However, weā€™re not all sat watching Mollys vlogs thinking omggg Tom is soooo hot. Just strange she constantly wants to point it out.

Reactions: 15
carl_thompson_x
Joined 57 minutes ago
Last seen 8 minutes ago Ā· Viewing member profile Spencerskates

Interesting choice of who's profile you choose to look at, probably trying to figure out which of his many conquests has exposed his adulterous ways

I donā€™t want to share screen shots of what heā€™s sent me because that would obviously out me, but he follows me and frequently interacts with my posts, has sent me messages calling me beautiful etc. Iā€™m closer in age to Molly than his wife.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
carl_thompson_x
Joined 57 minutes ago

Interesting choice of who's profile you choose to look at, probably trying to figure out which of his many conquests has exposed his adulterous ways
[/QUOTE]

how did you find that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
carl_thompson_x
Joined 57 minutes ago

Hi Carl hun šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Bet heā€™s furiously checking his DMs to figure out who I am. If I tell you Iā€™m a 26 year old blonde who doesnā€™t follow you and has never replied to your messages, I hope that helps you out.

• Wow
Basically it seems that if you pass the foundation diploma youā€™ll get a place on a proper degree course the following year (not contributing to it though) or this is how it works in dance/MT degrees. You need at least one level 3 qualification to get on it but the outcome is 3 level 3 qualifications and access to an art degree

View attachment 239160
Yes but the foundation diploma isnā€™t part of the undergraduate degree like sheā€™s trying to make out that it is

really? šŸ˜²

duck me, when will she shut up about Australia!!! You went on an extended holiday? You donā€™t hear me sat banging on about Spain last year 24/7 hun

Reactions: 18
In a q and a with him, the story of how he and her mum almost 'settled' for each other was kind of sad..

In a q and a with him, the story of how he and her mum almost 'settled' for each other was kind of sad..
how disrespectful! thats probably how he describes it to all of his conquests, but i bet Molly's Mum saw it differently

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.