Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the kinda over exaggerating her ‘extra-ness’ might stem from insecurities? When I was really struggling with self confidence I used to point out to friends things they wouldn’t notice ‘I know my shoes are tatty but they’re comfy haha’ and tbh they probably wouldn’t care?
i see a lot of myself in her? The pointing things out saga might be so other people don’t?
Could also be she’s just dramatic

Reactions: 8
Her new video is just her being bratty for a day and not actually committing to trying new stuff

Reactions: 2
so weird how she always talks about being really tall when she is 5 foot 7...

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂 omg as if she thinks that’s tall, okay it’s higher than the UK average but most retailers don’t start their tall ranges unless you’re over 5’9” 😂😂

Some people think that’s really tall lol, I’m 5ft 9 and don’t think I’m particularly tall. The amount of people who go on about how tall they are and how difficult it is to be tall yet there only 5ft6/5ft7. My best mates are 5ft 11 and like that’s difficult being tall.

This sounds so nit picky but I can’t stand her intro 🙈 the sound annoys me so much

Reactions: 5
She comes across as so spoilt and entitled in her foods video... not a picky eater... yeah right!

Reactions: 4
And she makes out like they’re The strangest foods... salmon, really?

still can’t get over her tattoo..one trip to Aus and she’s the most travelled person ever and gets a tacky tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t really have any niche within you tube. She’s not a study tuber, fitness guru etc.

I admit she puts a lot of effort into her videos but she’s trying too hard. She’s all over the place with her content and it doesn’t seem to be rewarding her with more views.

Reactions: 4
I can’t lie, I really liked her uni videos and genuinely enjoy her holiday/travel vlogs (obviously in 2020 she can’t do that) haha.
but I agree, the problem literally is because she all over the place and honestly if she found a niche I think with the amount of effort she puts in she could do really well.

Reactions: 3
I thought you were all being dramatic about how much of a brat she was in her latest video but bleeping hell 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she act like she’s so well traveled?
She genuinely thinks she's travelled the whole world the way she acts. After horrified she seemed by quinoa and a green smoothie (which I've had and doesn't taste of veg at all), I can't wait to see how she copes when she travels to countries that don't just sell pizza.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She genuinely thinks she's travelled the whole world the way she acts. After horrified she seemed by quinoa and a green smoothie (which I've had and doesn't taste of veg at all), I can't wait to see how she copes when she travels to countries that don't just sell pizza.
I know, she talked about wanting to go travelling SEA. I can't imagine her coping with the food there. I can't imagine the insensitive vlogs we'd get if she saw insects being served as food at the night markets.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely crying at her "I've tried a lot of things, especially in the last couple of years either when I was living in Leeds or travelling" 😂 what could she have possibly had in Leeds that Hull doesn't have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably thinks she isn't fussy because she has coconut milk and likes to mention it in almost every video😂

Reactions: 10
View attachment 218475
...Yes Molly, THAT is why people are calling you a brat😂🙄
I was the one who commented on her video saying that her reaction to food she doesn't like is immature and bratty. Maybe I did a mistake by name calling her, but I am so baffled by the way she thinks I'm criticizing her for not like salmon. I COULDN'T care less if she likes sea food or not, but I am genuinely shocked at her reaction to any food she doesn't like. It's a reaction video I get it, but the way she reacts and the way she calls food "rank" "disgusting" "rabbit food" is extremely insensitive, and as far as I know you don't need to to be this insensitive and exaggerative just to be "entertaining". I know she is privileged and that probably a lot of people in the Uk are privileged in the sense that that they can get to pick what food they like and don't like, but it never hurts to be more POLITE. As an influencer who posts donation links and who posts videos for people worldwide, you have to be aware that your reactions can be insensitive to those who live a different life to you. Even if she made a mistake and isn't aware just take the criticism. You can't go online and tell people not to watch you if they don't want to, that's the expense of making videos on the interrnet; you get criticized.
Idk maybe my fault I called her a brat and shouldn't have done that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.