Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My issue with the food video.

shes 20, she’s TWENTY!
Is this what her content is? And molly reads here so i will say this to molly,
what do you want your channel to be? You managed to target the academic market while you were in school and “uni” 🙄
You went away for 3 weeks and called yourself a travel vlogger
(no to be fair to her she does go on a lot of city breaks, so maybe that’s something she will do again in the future 🤷‍♀️)
But right now you’re making content for the sake of uploading something?
Spitting out food and shrieking over salmon. At twenty. Not 16?
It’s embarrassing. There must be more she could do with her channel than these pointless uploads that make her look more immature than she was at 17

Reactions: 14
That’s the thing, I did actually like her travel content - I feel like that is what she was planning to do... But COVID ( however I do respect that she an influencer that hasn’t gone on a trip abroad at this time) interrupted that. However now it feels like she’s just a hot mess...

Reactions: 6
Yeah she is trying to branch out with the whole sustainability chat and that's someone about being older and talking some responsibility for the planet but then turns her nose up at cous cous like a child.

Reactions: 4
I actually liked her videos until recently - her vlogs at sixth form and uni were good- then it all went downhill with pointless videos 😂

Reactions: 9
View attachment 218687
Do you not fancy your boyfriend Molly? Am I old/boring or is that just bleeping weird and inappropriate when you’re in a relationship
Does she not realise we're able to see the tweets she likes?? Honestly I feel so sorry for Tom, I think he's a genuinely nice guy and could do so much better. She wants to make it look like she could easily have other options and acts like she has guys chasing after her lmaooo

Reactions: 14
So, they’re all away at the moment. Couple of questions:
1. Why does Daddy Spectrum always show him/the kids/the dog, but never his literal wife who is also there?
2. How do the sleeping arrangements work when the five of them go away? Do they have three rooms? You assume at least that Molly and Tom have their own room, but then does Harry have to choose between sharing with his sister and her boyfriend, or his parents?

Reactions: 2
Ok Molly, in her recent video she said there aren't many charity shops and that's one reason she can't shop sustainably. Yet in this video, 1 minute in, she says there's an abundance of charity shops? Make up your mind molly and stop jumping on bandwagon to another!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
With the amount of time she bangs on about Manchester she could have easily gone to the vintage shops there....

Reactions: 5
Ok Molly, in her recent video she said there aren't many charity shops and that's one reason she can't shop sustainably. Yet in this video, 1 minute in, she says there's an abundance of charity shops? Make up your mind molly and stop jumping on bandwagon to another!
there are so many charity shops in Beverley! But I think she’s the sort of girl who would only shop in “vintage shops” ... theres a couple of those in hull so she’s just making excuses. If she’s not interested in sustainable shopping then just admit it instead of pretending you’re not able to 🙄

Reactions: 3
there are so many charity shops in Beverley! But I think she’s the sort of girl who would only shop in “vintage shops” ... theres a couple of those in hull so she’s just making excuses. If she’s not interested in sustainable shopping then just admit it instead of pretending you’re not able to 🙄
She's just not interested and looking for any excuse to not say that. She likes the money that comes in from fast fashion brands.

Reactions: 3
Her tik toks are sooo cringe because she has 0 rhythm and moves so robotically and awkwardly, I can’t watch 😬

Reactions: 12
Probably Greece, that seems to be the only place people from the UK are going at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Or maybe Portugal? Cyprus? Turkey? Germany? Anyone know her favourite place?

Reactions: 1
Or maybe Portugal? Cyprus? Turkey? Germany? Anyone know her favourite place?
I think in the picture she meant the airport is her favourite place? She'd probably say her favourite place is Australia and no way is she going back there any time soon

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.