Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets sent makeup from FENTY AND NARS and she can’t even blend out her eyeshadow!!! It actually winds me up

Reactions: 5
Glad to see Molly knows about us. Hi girls!

lizzie is obviously bitter because she’s too irrelevant to even have a forum about her 😂😂
😂😂 They obviously think we just sit at our computers 24/7. Some of us live in the real world and work or study consumes most of our time. They are so self entitled.

Reactions: 7
Why is she trying to show off with her dads new car? “Ooh it has cup holders” “It’s an Audi!” I just looked up the reg of the car and the car was manufactured in 2015, not as if it’s brand new😂

Reactions: 10
Also, considering the pandemic is affecting jobs you think she could be a bit considerate... Her family are clearly comfortable and that’s nice, but it’s also a little tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
They’re right though? Why does it matter that they were Asian- surely it would be weird regardless?
yeah they’re definitely right! She didn’t need to put that at all and it just proves once again how ignorant and small minded she actually is

Reactions: 7
What she likes on Twitter seems to come up on my feed quite a lot and did anyone see she liked a tweet saying something about how ‘at least I’ve never had a partner’s initials in my bio’ etc.... Tom has her initials in his insta bio?!? 😂😂 She’s liked something similar before as well because it made me laugh the last time lol

I do like Molly’s videos but it does make me laugh that she tries to act really ‘cool’, guess she’s still young though

Reactions: 17
What she likes on Twitter seems to come up on my feed quite a lot and did anyone see she liked a tweet saying something about how ‘at least I’ve never had a partner’s initials in my bio’ etc.... Tom has her initials in his insta bio?!? 😂😂 She’s liked something similar before as well because it made me laugh the last time lol

I do like Molly’s videos but it does make me laugh that she tries to act really ‘cool’, guess she’s still young though
She literaly used to have his in hers as well so that’s hilarious

Reactions: 6
In molly's recent video about going back to the gym she was like "best time to go is middle of the day, during work hours"...
is she that thick that she doesn't realise most adults, especially those who can afford David Lloyd gym, will need to work.. we can't all sit home and live a life of luxury.

Reactions: 20
Is a girl who talked about nothing but how much she hated university really being paid to advertise a clearing app?? All about money for her then!

Reactions: 15
Found it weird that in her most recent video she kept saying that Tom was her first relationship (which is fine, she can define relationships as she wishes!) but then in the ‘red flag’ section she said ‘having been in previous relationships’ and in the say it or shot it video she also talked about her past relationships.

I feel like she says she’s been in past relationships when she’s trying to give advice/seem more experienced than Tom (who has only been in a relationship with Molly) and states she’s only been in one relationship when she’s trying to convince everyone of how much she loves Tom. Maybe I’ve read into it too much 😂

Edit: Also, take a shot every time she touches her hair 😂

Reactions: 18
Tom trusted her and wanted her to be happy at her university degree.......

Tom seems a bit thick if he also fell for her “I’m at uni” tit.

i want to ask her a question -
does Tom understand you with your new accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s doing a Q and A about how to shop more sustainably and avoid fast fashion more. I’m sorry but Molly is the biggest culprit of fast fashion. I once saw her advertise her depop and I saw she had a skirt on there (which I also have) that I bought 2 months before! Yes she may have bought it before me but generally certain clothes don’t have a very shelf life in stores. And it’s not like it didn’t fit because I remember her wearing it in a vlog.

She also said that she wishes she could shop more vintage but living in a small town means there aren’t many shops available and ‘charity shops don’t have the same vibe’. Obviously not recently because of COVID but this is the girl who self-proclaimed that she was in London every 2 weeks, I’m fairly sure if she wanted to buy vintage stuff she could (London is known for having vintage thrift shops). Also, many vintage shop do online stuff (obviously not as good in terms of sustainability/emissions needed for shipping but it’s a start).

Reactions: 10
I am shocked that Molly is doing a video about fast fashion too. Lydia Violeta has really shown how she is shopping sustainably and her conscious decision to stop buying from fast fashion websites/stores. I know Lydia cancelled subscriptions with PLT and some other fast fashion brands and hasn't worked with any since. Has Molly? She's doing a video on how to shop sustainably, and in the next IG story she says she isn't going to stop working with these brands? And saying that a lot of people can't afford the switch is very true, but on 30k a year, surely she can? That story tonight has really angered me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.