Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a very average looking girl, don't know where she gets her confidence from.

Reactions: 9
Her recent vid, zooming In on her ugly boyfriend Tom telling us how gorgeous he is🤢🤢🤢

he is soooo not my cup of tea, I actually quite like molly (as I’ve said before) but her constant need to show toms ugly mug really irks me. I always feel she just stays with him so she has a boyfriend. He has zero personality and his face is just 🥴

on another note I saw droopy eyed Jenny or Rachel or whoever that friend from home who she refers to as “edgy” in my hometown. She was smoking a cig like I did when i was 13 (don’t smoke now btw!) I didn’t realise teens still took up smoking?! 🤐
That emoji actually looks like him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch her latest video where she runs 5K a day for a month?

I’m in recovery for an eating disorder and exercise addiction so I found even just the thumbnail really triggering. How did she come across in the video?

I’m in recovery for an eating disorder and exercise addiction so I found even just the thumbnail really triggering. How did she come across in the video?
Her disclaimer is stupid and barely covers what it should have! She is such a braggy youtuber! She doesn’t know what humble means!

Reactions: 1

It was such a clickbait title, her ‘running’ actually meant she walked 5k each day. I wouldn’t watch it- she says she didn’t do it for weight loss, but then uses numbers saying how much she lost at the end

Reactions: 5
It was such a clickbait title, her ‘running’ actually meant she walked 5k each day. I wouldn’t watch it- she says she didn’t do it for weight loss, but then uses numbers saying how much she lost at the end
As a *runner* myself (I use the term runner loosely as I did C25K last year and have continued since maybe like once or twice a week) I'm pretty pissed at this video. Ran 5K every day for a month. Except some days she did more than that but it was a jog/walk? That's not a run then is it Molly? Also the fact that she ran 4.8km in 31 minutes pissed me off because my PB is 5k in 38 minutes, but that's just me being bitter 😂

Reactions: 4
As a *runner* myself (I use the term runner loosely as I did C25K last year and have continued since maybe like once or twice a week) I'm pretty pissed at this video. Ran 5K every day for a month. Except some days she did more than that but it was a jog/walk? That's not a run then is it Molly? Also the fact that she ran 4.8km in 31 minutes pissed me off because my PB is 5k in 38 minutes, but that's just me being bitter 😂
Did she use Strava, with all these 5k challenges in lockdown so many people have been pausing watch/stop running and quoting moving time not elapsed time so people are claiming to have done a 5k in 20mins etc when actual moving time is like 40 mins. Molly is a fake spoilt brat who doesnt have commitments, any dependants or a full time job. She will get on board something for the hype or views and not stick with it.
You have run 5k for over 52 weeks consistently (so over 500k if you run twice per week) and do that all off your own back for yourself not just views or the income which comes with posting video. :love:

• Heart
lol haven't watched the video but knew it was too good to be true. So she didn't actually run 5k every day for a month?

Tbh I didn’t see a difference in her physique either, was clearly all angled poses. Plus the were very few clips of her actually running.

Tbh I didn’t see a difference in her physique either, was clearly all angled poses. Plus the were very few clips of her actually running.
she has been called out a few times on twitter for editing photos so id take every image she poses with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 3
She definitely didn’t do it in 31 minutes, she clearly used Strava and just paused it when she had breaks to make the time look shorter. Have any of you seen #StravaW*nkers and the Ross Barkley 5k challenge? It’s literally the Beauty Spectrum 5k challenge now 😂😂

Also, I love how she said she didn't like the c25k app and couldn't get on with it yet it's a mix of running and walking built up over 9 weeks. Basically what she was doing anyway? Bet she'd like c25k if the app sponsored her tho 👀

Also, I love how she said she didn't like the c25k app and couldn't get on with it yet it's a mix of running and walking built up over 9 weeks. Basically what she was doing anyway? Bet she'd like c25k if the app sponsored her tho 👀
I think she said she didn't like it the first time she tried it a few years ago

swear she copied the come dine with me video from grackle aka grace

but watch her get al credit for an original idea she has copied though

I creased at this... ‘travel alone’ you’ve literally done that once 😂😂😂 if I was her bf I’d be so offended Cos they’ve been to loads of places together
She hasn’t properly solo travelled, she legit was paid by a touring company to go to Australia! She knew she wouldn’t be by herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.