Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new thumbnail, stop pulling a pouty face, and complaining she isn’t with her boyfriend, plenty of people have moved in together, shut up you spoilt witch

Reactions: 4
Her new thumbnail, stop pulling a pouty face, and complaining she isn’t with her boyfriend, plenty of people have moved in together, shut up you spoilt witch
yeah i dont get why they didnt do that tbh common sense must told them would have been more then expeted along with her travelling this year cant have seen eachother much

Reactions: 1
Agree with both comments above, she's annoying me. I haven't seen my boyfriend in 5 weeks either. She keeps saying she's 'not complaining' but then carries on doing it! She keeps talking about having to cancel her flights Canada, so have other people Molly! The world doesn't revolve around you

Reactions: 2
She was giving out about the post office at Asda not accepting her apple pay. What does she do? Ring her daddy to come rescue her and he comes running. She really needs to grow up and her parents need to stop pandering to her, she's a 20 year old grown woman fgs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad I've found this thread!

I've watched Molly on and off for a while, she's always periodically annoyed me but I also liked some of her content so kept watching, mainly her travel vlogs.

To be honest, I actually quite liked the Australia vlogs, but I was so sure she would come home early when something went wrong. She seems really babied and spoilt by her parents.

Her ignorance really annoys me and her comments in Singapore about the "language barrier" really rubbed me up the wrong way, and confirmed to me that she really isn't very bright. It doesn't take long to do a little bit of research so you don't come across dumb to your followers, but it seems a trend for a lot of influencers these days to come across as not very intelligent.

She was giving out about the post office at Asda not accepting her apple pay. What does she do? Ring her daddy to come rescue her and he comes running. She really needs to grow up and her parents need to stop pandering to her, she's a 20 year old grown woman fgs!
Ngl here, I'm 25 and if my Dad was at home chilling I would have done the same thing, who can be bothered to drive all the way back home and go out again haha

What was she even sending, if it was a non-essential item the post office staff have every right to be irritated by a spoilt brat 20 year old, no doubt Molly blames somebody else when she does not get her own way or everyone pandering to her

Reactions: 2
I’ve realised that I don’t actually like her personality much, shes quite immature and whiny. Did love her travel vlog though, especially the Italy ones.

Reactions: 3
What was she even sending, if it was a non-essential item the post office staff have every right to be irritated by a spoilt brat 20 year old, no doubt Molly blames somebody else when she does not get her own way or everyone pandering to her
Depop stuff I think

Ngl here, I'm 25 and if my Dad was at home chilling I would have done the same thing, who can be bothered to drive all the way back home and go out again haha
25??

I think it's more the fact that he does this constantly! Remember when she was at uni and she was having a meltdown about something and he drove to Leeds for her :rolleyes: Apparently he was going to Manchester anyway so that was her reasoning for it

She just has the worst attitude. She talks as if the whole world is against her and she is on a constant mission of one-upmanship.

It'll be interesting to see what she's like by the end of the year and whether she'll have changed even more. I do keep finding myself rooting for her though, she's the one YouTuber I always seem to go back to even if some of the content isn't appealing to me 😂

She just has the worst attitude. She talks as if the whole world is against her and she is on a constant mission of one-upmanship.
she constantly been doing ads too i get they got to make money when your insta story is constantly adds it saids a lot

I think it's more the fact that he does this constantly! Remember when she was at uni and she was having a meltdown about something and he drove to Leeds for her :rolleyes: Apparently he was going to Manchester anyway so that was her reasoning for it
Also as she's stuck at home now, she's got her family jumping through hoops for content for her vlogs. It's like they're scared to say no to her.

Reactions: 5
Her new vlog. There was one point where she was talking about VE Day and was speaking about one of her elderly neighbours and how Molly reflected on her neighbours lived experience. I thought ohh that’s nice and it was good to see some more mature content.

She then ruined this by saying “I sound like a wet wipe saying that”. Why? Because you spoke about something more mature and real? I just can’t with some of these influencers:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Her new vlog. There was one point where she was talking about VE Day and was speaking about one of her elderly neighbours and how Molly reflected on her neighbours lived experience. I thought ohh that’s nice and it was good to see some more mature content.

She then ruined this by saying “I sound like a wet wipe saying that”. Why? Because you spoke about something more mature and real? I just can’t with some of these influencers:rolleyes:
she too concerned with seeming “cool” all the time that’s why I stopped watching her. Everything she says is sarcastic she thinks shes so edgy

Reactions: 5
when she was talking about that top she bought and was like "it says surfers paradise, and I went there, in Australia" like ok?? and??? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.