Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think that if you leave a country that is getting added to the quarantine list (even if it’s a day after you leave!) you should self-isolate... molly can easily stay at home for 2 weeks and not see anyone. I’m of the opinion that if you can, it’s the right thing to do

Reactions: 15

itslla

View attachment 218475
...Yes Molly, THAT is why people are calling you a brat😂🙄
I was the one who commented on her video saying that her reaction to food she doesn't like is immature and bratty. Maybe I did a mistake by name calling her, but I am so baffled by the way she thinks I'm criticizing her for not like salmon. I COULDN'T care less if she likes sea food or not, but I am genuinely shocked at her reaction to any food she doesn't like. It's a reaction video I get it, but the way she reacts and the way she calls food "rank" "disgusting" "rabbit food" is extremely insensitive, and as far as I know you don't need to to be this insensitive and exaggerative just to be "entertaining". I know she is privileged and that probably a lot of people in the Uk are privileged in the sense that that they can get to pick what food they like and don't like, but it never hurts to be more POLITE. As an influencer who posts donation links and who posts videos for people worldwide, you have to be aware that your reactions can be insensitive to those who live a different life to you. Even if she made a mistake and isn't aware just take the criticism. You can't go online and tell people not to watch you if they don't want to, that's the expense of making videos on the interrnet; you get criticized.
Idk maybe my fault I called her a brat and shouldn't have done that.

Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My issue with the food video.

shes 20, she’s TWENTY!
Is this what her content is? And molly reads here so i will say this to molly,
what do you want your channel to be? You managed to target the academic market while you were in school and “uni” 🙄
You went away for 3 weeks and called yourself a travel vlogger
(no to be fair to her she does go on a lot of city breaks, so maybe that’s something she will do again in the future 🤷‍♀️)
But right now you’re making content for the sake of uploading something?
Spitting out food and shrieking over salmon. At twenty. Not 16?
It’s embarrassing. There must be more she could do with her channel than these pointless uploads that make her look more immature than she was at 17

Irec

Geez. She’s still spamming IG with that bloody outfit she wore in Bath (ruined by the Bralette).

She really isn’t anything other than very ordinary to look at.

Don’t even get me started on her calling herself a ‘social influencer’ !!

Sparkle321

Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way they’re social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

As I was saying yesterday on the thread about Jack Edwards, I understand that people are doing much worse when it comes to social distancing but as someone with a platform I feel that Molly and others would take it upon themselves to not broadcast their lack of social distancing. She also said herself once on Twitter that ‘influencers’ breaking the rules need to be called up, and I hope she includes herself when it comes to that.
The bralette thing is so unbelievably irritating. Why does she wear one with Ever. Single. Outfit. It looks absolutely terrible and ruins everything she wears - Molly, you're not 14 anymore, stop trying to flash your bra straps like it's cute.
If she reads this thread and takes at least one thing from it.. I hope it's that wearing a bralette that ruins every outfit is not a personality trait.

n8459

Chatty Member
Her birthday isn't for a while, why is she even celebrating it now? My birthday is before hers and I've done nothing for it
Because this is Molly we’re talking about, of course she gets an entire month to celebrate the most important event of the year......her birthday!!!

• Haha

Sparkle321

View attachment 218687
Do you not fancy your boyfriend Molly? Am I old/boring or is that just fucking weird and inappropriate when you’re in a relationship
Does she not realise we're able to see the tweets she likes?? Honestly I feel so sorry for Tom, I think he's a genuinely nice guy and could do so much better. She wants to make it look like she could easily have other options and acts like she has guys chasing after her lmaooo

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
20830D36-EEF8-409F-9358-830EB4149F43.png

Her brags are always so weird. “Grateful I live on the coast” Beverley is like 30 mins from there so I wouldn’t really class it as “living on the coast”

Super_Berry

VIP Member
So one minute she's doing a thrift store video and now she's doing a Miss Pap haul. I know she said she wasn't giving up fast fashion but seriously? She could at least try rather than doing a full haul of clothes she probably doesn't need.

• Heart

cybervoodoo

lol knew she wouldn't be able to stay in the UK this summer once she saw all the other influencers going abroad :rolleyes:

josefinaosterlund

How long is she going to milk this art foundation diploma shit? She literally didn’t even go to uni yet is on podcasts, doing videos, doing ads like Molly make it a little less obvious you’ll do anything for money

ccmercer1812

She was more annoying than usual in that video with Harry- So patronising about his driving like she’s been driving confidently for about 20 years!! And everything to do with Harry’s life she makes about her self, “I feel like such an adult because my brothers got a car and a girlfriend”... everything she says is to show off on her part. Ugh

Kcn

Chatty Member
Molly liked this tweet, as if she has any idea what working 5 days a week on your feet all day is like. I’m sure Molly feels miserable all the time having just come back from Portugal, filming videos and living at home with her boyfriend rent free.
7607B974-D0CD-41C4-984E-389975B0D0AA.jpeg

Anon7761

The problem with these type of youtubers is that they don't think they'll ever have to get a normal job, and tbh would struggle to hold one down. Molly hasn't known anything other than youtube, and has been made to think she's gods gift (by her viewers, and her parents tbh), so she'd see any regular 9-5 as beneath her.
I agree 100%. When influencers and youtubers do q&a’s etc they go ‘just personally I could never ever work a 9-5 it’s just not for me’ well weirdly enough none of us particularly enjoy working a 9-5 you brain dead morons it’s just what some people have to do and there aren’t many alternate options. I pray youtube packs in within the next few years and they all have to go into jobs that they now see as beneath them cos barely any of them have any qualifications loool

• Haha

ogbblol

Chatty Member
First time poster! It really bugs me how she travels, goes to all these different cities and CHOOSES to eat at chain restaurants all the time ??? so BLAND

Reactions: 13

SilentSue

She only stayed in Leeds for the full academic year because she was under contract to advertise her student accommodation. Otherwise she would have left after two weeks.

blondelolita

Chatty Member
I always think her mum comes across as really lovely in all of videos and Harry seems like a normal boy tbh, which is refreshing as clearly Molly has a massive ego by the looks of things..