Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Why does Molly think that everything she does is so extra? Most of it just really isn’t? She’s described her crop top and denim skirt as “a bit much” for casual drinks but that’s exactly how most of my friends would dress if we were getting together for drinks? Like don’t most people dress up a bit for stuff like that? It’s like when she said her purple playsuit she wore in Bath was extra .. it’s literally a purple plaid playsuit?

Reactions: 13

Spencerskates

VIP Member
She really annoys me... on her video on Tuesday she was basically saying 'Its Morrisons own' and today with the whipped cream 'Its the boujee cream.' And that she couldn't find whipped cream anywhere. We really don't care what brand food you're eating. So what if its their brand? Tastes as good as the branded stuff in my opinion.

I don't mean it in a bad way as I do think some of the supermarkets own brand tastes better than the branded stuff (If that makes sense) is what some families/people can afford. She needs a taste of reality
I know a few others who follow this thread are also Hull/Bev gals, and I don’t know if this is specific to this area or not because I see it SO much, but I can’t figure out how to word it properly.

But I feel like Molly/her family are that kind of social class where they look down on things like own brand products etc, and think that they’re more privileged than they are. They’ve obviously never had to worry about where their next meal came from, had a decent yearly holiday and live in an average home for the area, but I get the impression that she thinks that they’re really rich? Like, you didn’t go to Collegiate/Hymers and their typical families would look down their noses at you!

Argh, someone help me out and explain what I mean!

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
If she starts acting like a brat then I'll be so annoyed. It might ruin one of her 10000s of trips but some of us actually live in Scotland with all these restrictions.
Yes but this is princess Molly’s birthday trip don’t you know it’s the most important day of the year? How can she be expected to just spend it at home?

• Haha

emk

She’s getting on her high horse about the tweet saying influencers are breaking rules etc, whilst publicly breaking rules?? She isn’t allowed to see Tom without social distancing, regardless of whether she is outside. In many of the images she posts on IG, she’s indoors, kissing him etc, clearly not being over a metre apart. Such an arrogant girl, speaking as if she’s little miss perfect when she’s publicising going against government advice, also haven’t once seen her in a mask. This is why people hate influencers like her, she’s so out of touch with what real people are going through and loves to make out she’s hard done to

missmisty

How many times did she want to say something “was a vibe” in her new video.. and the constantly calling Tom a “10/10”.. imagine throwing peace signs and parroting annoying phrases being your main personality traits

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
She only has a boyfriend to say i have a boyfriend. She is honestly one of the most irritating people around because she’s such a try hard. The dumb hand gestures and sarcastic tone. She reminds me of the bitchy girls at school.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I always find it odd mums who dont work i get when ur kids r young but there both adults i would be bored stiff not working she cant do much house work either as carl and molly are barley there just laziness to me unless theres more we dont know like a health reason then thats a different matter

• Sad

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
She's definitely the kind of friend who would make her single friends feel bad for not being in a relationship.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Watched the vlog with her brother,
Jesus that forced Yorkshire accent is grating now. why is she doing this 😂

She’s looking to move to Australia for 12 months with Tom 😬 yeah right.

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I just wish these influencers would stop splashing their holidays all over Social media as it seems so braggy. My holiday this year was cancelled as well as a family wedding in Greece because of lockdown and we can’t rearrange either until next year because of work etc. Just wish they’d actually think and have a bit of a reality check to be more sensitive to people

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Her tik toks are sooo cringe because she has 0 rhythm and moves so robotically and awkwardly, I can’t watch 😬

Reactions: 12

PurpleBroccoliBetch

what the absolute FUCK is her new video? trying 'fairground foods' but none of the foods are actually from the fairground or t any point does she even go to a fair to get food? just shitty substitutes from the supermarket what even is the point tbf

should have just called it eating shitty tinned fake hot dogs and foods that couldnt be any further from the fairground - give me strength

• Haha

Minipizza

VIP Member
Why is she doing a uni advice video when she did a 1 year foundation degree?😂😂😂 also sick of hearing about Australia, you went once, you probably didn’t even explore half of it properly.