Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor tom he seems like a doormat he does all this nice stuff for molly and molly is like i want to go traveling alone i mean all together this year she most likely has not seen tom much and then saying she wants to go travelling alone i just find it so odd when your young u genuinally want to spend all your time together experience things together like travelling i think she is with tom just for the status although i think she mentioned this in an assumption video before and she went off on a waffle how she does not put tom in videos much and surly if she was using it to be relavent she would more honestly i i was tom i would bin her the way she treats him somtimes its unreal and so patronising

Reactions: 5
I creased at this... ‘travel alone’ you’ve literally done that once 😂😂😂 if I was her bf I’d be so offended Cos they’ve been to loads of places together
This is SO insulting to her family, boyfriend and friends who she has been on holidays with - pretty extravagant holidays some of them when shes been away solo once which wasn't even solo. She is such a wannabe

Reactions: 7
Um. Is her dancing TikTok a joke because I’ve never seen anyone with such little rhythm. Girl is not a dancer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find her tattoo so cringe and chavvy. For someone who always claimed she’d never get tattoos why would she get such a massive tattoo in a really visible place? I get the fact of getting a meaningful tattoo but it’s absolutely massive it just doesn’t suit her vibe at all?!? When she’s older she’s gonna regret getting a tattoo on holiday when she was 20 in such an obvious place, embarrassing asf it’s so badly done as well it’s all smudged

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find her tattoo so cringe and chavvy. For someone who always claimed she’d never get tattoos why would she get such a massive tattoo in a really visible place? I get the fact of getting a meaningful tattoo but it’s absolutely massive it just doesn’t suit her vibe at all?!? When she’s older she’s gonna regret getting a tattoo on holiday when she was 20 in such an obvious place, embarrassing asf it’s so badly done as well it’s all smudged
It's awful! Along the same lines as that cringey quote "decal" she has on her bedroom wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she thinks it makes her look cultured 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the vibe she’s a massive witch. Along with her horrible little group Eve, Lizzie, Liv etc. They all think they’re gods gift 😂 I stumbled across that girl Caitlynns insta, another posh snobby rich girl.
And I think whatever she says goes in regards to Tom. She says jump he says how high. He seems like a quiet sweet lad happy to have a girlfriend😂 She really thinks she’s something special.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this!!! its such a spur of a moment tattoo that is nice in the moment but even in a years time it will be so dated

Reactions: 4
How much longer do you think she will be doing YouTube before she has to find an actual job? Her channel fell off massively. I actually wonder how she still gets brand deals sometimes, she has 50k on insta and only gets about 3-4K likes.

Reactions: 2
How much longer do you think she will be doing YouTube before she has to find an actual job? Her channel fell off massively. I actually wonder how she still gets brand deals sometimes, she has 50k on insta and only gets about 3-4K likes.
I’ve wondered this too. It feels like she’s been doing YouTube forever yet her subs aren’t great?

Reactions: 3
I assume when she has no more paid ads, or her savings go down, which wouldn’t be for awhile, she’ll be making a decent amount off her ads

The problem with these type of youtubers is that they don't think they'll ever have to get a normal job, and tbh would struggle to hold one down. Molly hasn't known anything other than youtube, and has been made to think she's gods gift (by her viewers, and her parents tbh), so she'd see any regular 9-5 as beneath her.

Reactions: 3
The problem with these type of youtubers is that they don't think they'll ever have to get a normal job, and tbh would struggle to hold one down. Molly hasn't known anything other than youtube, and has been made to think she's gods gift (by her viewers, and her parents tbh), so she'd see any regular 9-5 as beneath her.
I agree 100%. When influencers and youtubers do q&a’s etc they go ‘just personally I could never ever work a 9-5 it’s just not for me’ well weirdly enough none of us particularly enjoy working a 9-5 you brain dead morons it’s just what some people have to do and there aren’t many alternate options. I pray youtube packs in within the next few years and they all have to go into jobs that they now see as beneath them cos barely any of them have any qualifications loool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thumbnail and title for her recent vlog makes it look like she's speaking about BLM for 27 minutes straight when it's mostly a lockdown vlog. Quite misleading

Never had a problem with her before Aus, I’ve said it on this thread I quite liked her,
but I really cannot stand her at all lately.
at ALL 😂 her or her family.

Reactions: 1
I did try and search to find out why but her bf posted in 2018 she made it to 100k followers. So did she get caught out when Instagram deleted lots of paid for followers? Seems a very dramatic drop.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.