Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it so weird how on her engagement post she said ā€œIā€™ve wanted to Molly Mooney since I was 16. Finally!ā€ Like thatā€™s such an odd way of announcing itā€¦

Reactions: 5
I looked at his twitter and his likes kinda give it away, lots of philosophical stuff

Reactions: 2
I heard it was all called off - valuable source close to one of the sisters. Not surprised, who would put up with her

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s most definitely OFF for Ibiza.
It also looked pretty tight on her finger so not much chance of it slipping off I highly doubt she left it for safe keeping and she wore it the last 2 times she was in Ibiza.

the weirdest thing is she was posting quite a lot with the bf now heā€™s just never involved
And at the friends wedding even her sisters bf was there and up dancing with them but in all the videos molly was dancing with other people and posted saying thank god for you about the boy pall šŸ‘€.

she did say before he dumped her twice and the first time didnā€™t seem to be posted about at all until the podcast so wouldnā€™t be surprising if theyā€™ve split and theyā€™re hoping to get back together so keeping it quiet or something

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sure he deleted Insta the last time they broke up too. But she also still has the asking bridesmaids etc videos up on YouTube šŸ¤” šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

I do feel a bit sorry for her but I feel nosey as duck moreā€¦

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else feel Molly has (probably not deliberately) deflected her eating habits on to Megan? I hate to comment on peoples body but Megan has got so skinny since being friends with Molly. Its sad to see. I always wonder if thats why she quit atkin coaching because obviously with him she was trying to build muscle but now it seems shes trying to be as slim as possible.

Reactions: 17
Molly and Sean are not following each other on Instagram. Feel sorry for the girl if itā€™s all true especially given she had a collection about hen do/being a bride and clearly chose her dress.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes, Iā€™ve heard from too many that she gave Sean an ultimatum and only got back with him if he proposed. Of course a relationship isnā€™t going to work out great if thatā€™s how it re-started. It wonā€™t be long until we hear about it though as last time it didnā€™t take her too long to get around the boys of Barrhead šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Ŗ
What happened here???

Reactions: 1
It looks like she might be away moving her stuff out her Manchester flat with her pals.

Reactions: 6
What happened here???
just that when they split up with sean last time she wasnā€™t shy at getting about lol! No judgement for that - sheā€™s single so why not! But itā€™s the kind of thing she slags off others for doing. And she was sleeping with a boy very close to being proposed to. It was a bit weird.. but then I heard she had given Sean an ultimatum so it made a bit more sense!

Reactions: 4
Cringe airing the dirty laundry on instagram with the removal vans

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.