Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her dream job? Just seen her video come up on YouTube but cannot be arsed to watch her
Wouldn’t know what a job is. Also it’s at the point now where all these influencers look and dress like shite and people still comment saying they look great and stylish, no they look like bleeping idiots

Reactions: 3
Another bunch of stories with loads of free shite she doesn’t need. Wish these brands would stop because I really love some of them 🥹. But hate paying for stuff when they don’t. It’s not even like they’re doing a good job advertising any of them.

Reactions: 5
her teeth are perfectly fine.. honestly don't understand these influencers

Reactions: 1
Watching her latest blog she has deffs put some weight on….
For ages people said she was too skinny, had eating problems etc. She can’t win. I actually think her figure and more natural face is the best she’s ever looked

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her style has just become awful!!! I just don't like anything she wears, so try hard!

Reactions: 4
Not sure about her current style but def agree she is looking amazing figure wise and her skin has improved so much without using sunbeds! Here for the natural lower maintenance look to be in 🤞🏼

I actually think she might be pregnant. Does she still have a bf? I’ve not been keeping up. Agree she’s looking amazing and glowing BUT she looks tired imo and always notice this in girls who’re pregnant but haven’t announced it yet. Just speculating obv, no proof

Reactions: 2
I’m honestly so confused, all anyone does on here is witch and say negative comments about influencers and celebrities on here (what the site is for to be honest😂) and someone’s said something negative about her and everyone’s jumped down their throats as if everyone isn’t slating every other aspect of her life? 😂 but that comment was too far? 😂😂
It’s not really strange when people have said how worryingly skinny she is previously