Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bride looked absolutely gorgeous! His sister is very pretty isn't she? Do they come from money?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The styling of that dress is wild for a wedding. Does anyone follow zoe quinn? I thought she looked incredible. Also looks like there was someone else there wearing the same dress as Molly 👀

yesss i love zoe & jess and their podcast! zoe looked so beautiful, her style is effortless and just compliments her so much. i don’t know if anyone else has thinks this but i feel like zoe & jess have made a few digs at molly megano and the aquarius lot on the podcast?

Reactions: 6
yesss i love zoe & jess and their podcast! zoe looked so beautiful, her style is effortless and just compliments her so much. i don’t know if anyone else has thinks this but i feel like zoe & jess have made a few digs at molly megano and the aquarius lot on the podcast?
100% I think there’s bad blood for the Quiz days

Can’t imagine wearing that to a wedding and also I don’t think the dress itself is horrendous but why the hell would you not get a nude slip to put underneath?
Was she just prancing about the wedding with her arse showing? Ew
Exactly this, the dress isn’t terrible but not wedding appropriate. Rat and boa are predominantly holiday clothes

Reactions: 1
His sister is beautiful. She's Robbies double though and I think that's why he looks so feminine to me. She looks like Robbie in a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 5
did anyone else notice that in her TikTok video about the quilted jacket, she’s talking like Ava Black. From the accent to the pitch of her voice to the over pronunciation of words to calling the jacket ‘her’🫣

did anyone else notice that in her TikTok video about the quilted jacket, she’s talking like Ava Black. From the accent to the pitch of her voice to the over pronunciation of words to calling the jacket ‘her’🫣
I was going to post about that, she’s totally copying her! Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Both of them have such weirdly forced accents on tiktok, no one speaks like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes starting to over annunciate the ‘I’ and ‘t’ in words. 😭😭😭 get a grip princess

only uploads a video when she wants to do a hello fresh ad
and it’s always ‘spend the day with me 👼 Pilates princess 🤍 walking the dogs, sonny and dwights mom 🥺’ or ‘pack for Ibiza with me 🥺🥺 lucky girl syndrome 🥰’ or ‘style my nasty gal haul with me #undeclaredad’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear she never shares her outfit details unless it plt, so infuriating.

anyone knows where this fit is from??
This annoys me!!
Also I’ve noticed people commenting on her and other influencers photos asking where things are from and they say “linked in my story” like just fcking reply, the story only lasts 24 hours 🙃 and I’m sure the bastards get paid when people click the links!

I know this has been said a million times over but I can’t believe how lopsided her lips are in her recent tik tok and how in denial she is about it

This annoys me!!
Also I’ve noticed people commenting on her and other influencers photos asking where things are from and they say “linked in my story” like just fcking reply, the story only lasts 24 hours 🙃 and I’m sure the bastards get paid when people click the links!
It’s because they get paid if people click the links, even if people don’t buy the item

Reactions: 3
Even if I had £1 to my name there’s NO way I would be buying mollys sweaty Danny second hand binkins. Yuck yuck yuck 🤢🤮
Absolutely not 😂 look how far up shes pulled it. I’m all for recycling clothes but some things are just not suitable for reuse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely not 😂 look how far up shes pulled it. I’m all for recycling clothes but some things are just not suitable for reuse 😂
Same, I’m all for sustainable and actually purchase a lot from vinted. I draw the line at used bikini bottoms tho. That’s a yeast infection waiting to happen 😭😭😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha