Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Abbie at parkheed. They two don’t even know who plays for Celtic nevermind how a football game works. I swear it kills me these lassies actual have zero concept of the real world feel like I say this 24/7 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbf I think Abbie is a Celtic fan but yeah they no tit about football and lets face it these Aquarius girls life long dream would be to bag a footballer cause of the dolla 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her and Abbie at parkheed. They two don’t even know who plays for Celtic nevermind how a football game works. I swear it kills me these lassies actual have zero concept of the real world feel like I say this 24/7 🤣
Two of them getting slaughter on Celtic Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A seen it hahaha. Howling at folk pure trying to back them up saying they are Celtic fans. As if they know what a free kick is never mind how the CL works 🤣🤣 they should stick to hellofresh and PLT
Preech 🙌🏻🙌🏻
I heard that one of the bookers at Aquarius that’s left is going to start up their own agency? Apparently Amy and forehead Kirstin only give the big jobs to Molly Megan and the 2 abbies and witch openly about the other talent. Also they have hardly made any profit this year like really really bad…
This is been told to me by my friend who’s a hairdresser and does the girls hair who’s left
I def think there is something dodgy going on with that agency and the “profits” all of their rooster hardly gets any work so how they keep their heads afloat is suspicious

Reactions: 4
She’s reaching if she thinks her bloke is any thing like Tommy 😂 actually a bit embarrassing, he’s got the face of a primary school child

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let me correct you Molly. Amy and Aquarius Creative went to an event with this brand and are now getting paid to punt it, so therefor that’s why you love it! 💁🏼‍♀️ am I wrong?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and Megan on Reilly gaff podcast, everything is embarrassing and couldn’t be them.. until the boys talk about how they had psychedelics etc then it’s all giggles. Pick me girls at their finest

Reactions: 5
Her and Megan on Reilly gaff podcast, everything is embarrassing and couldn’t be them.. until the boys talk about how they had psychedelics etc then it’s all giggles. Pick me girls at their finest
a used to think he was funny years ago and now a think naaah. Molly looks v uncomfortable I just skipped through it there to see what you were talking about. Megan just speaks her mind and is clearly more comfortable in her own skin than what Molly is 😑

Reactions: 3
Is that what people do now, just film themselves talking utter shite to their pals and film it and call it a podcast? None of your shite stories are funny to anyone else, bunch of freaks 😭

Reactions: 11

did anyone else pick up when they joked about hummous being pronounced ‘hamas’ and megano didn’t get it at all… mortifying!! although i did think that podcast is much more her vibe than mollys she definitely clicked better with the boys chat. molly sounds miserable all the time :(

Reactions: 3
did anyone else pick up when they joked about hummous being pronounced ‘hamas’ and megano didn’t get it at all… mortifying!! although i did think that podcast is much more her vibe than mollys she definitely clicked better with the boys chat. molly sounds miserable all the time :(
I purposely didn’t mention this out of sheer embarrassment for her, terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s even more embarrassing because they all posted the exact same stories about Palestine at the same time, clearly told by the agency, but obviously don’t have a clue about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8