Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also claimed all that other skin stuff was her holy grail and she uses it all the time yet in her bath video says Elemis is the best thing she uses

Reactions: 2
Molly so gutted that Megan’s bf is getting attention and making her bf do a tiktok voice over
Copying the one Jilly Isabella did with andy a few weeks ago too. At least that one was somewhat amusing….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She also claimed all that other skin stuff was her holy grail and she uses it all the time yet in her bath video says Elemis is the best thing she uses
Yeah, she doesn’t use any high street brands. She just does ads for them for the £££. That’s why you never actually see her in any of her SB range, PLT, in the style etc etc unless it’s for an ad; if you watch her vlogs when she’s going about her everyday life, it’s all designer/high end.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she doesn’t use any high street brands. She just does ads for them for the £££. That’s why you never actually see her in any of her SB range, PLT, in the style etc etc unless it’s for an ad; if you watch her vlogs when she’s going about her everyday life, it’s all designer/high end.
I’m sure most of her designer stuff are knock offs tho

Reactions: 9
I’m sure most of her designer stuff are knock offs tho
Yep there’s no way Molly can afford a pair of real Gucci heels fs. She’s an odd lassie I think. Self obsessed and doesn’t understand that she contradicts herself one minute she’s trying to advertise a mascara then next minute she’s away getting a lash lift.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is the latest outfit in her stories, summer dress with uggs, some of these influencers have lost the plot with fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was freezing yesterday I thought and she’s Fannying about outside Oliver bonas in a slip dress

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep saying it but her and megano must’ve fallen out? They legit haven’t liked each others posts in well over a month or so? Yet they all like comment on the other girls in the group? Wonder if Molly will get her m covered up like she did the s with star girl…. What do we think the M will turn into lol?

Reactions: 6
I keep saying it but her and megano must’ve fallen out? They legit haven’t liked each others posts in well over a month or so? Yet they all like comment on the other girls in the group? Wonder if Molly will get her m covered up like she did the s with star girl…. What do we think the M will turn into lol?
“Miss Molly” 😴

Reactions: 3
I can still see them liking each others posts but no dramatic comments like before and any time they seem to be together it's with a group. So weird! Shocked there's no gossip surrounding it there's usually some sort of source lol

Do you know what makes me laugh so much, she ALWAYS copy's Erin's style who is her ex's sister! I find it bizarre. There are sooooooo many examples where Erin has worn something and put a pic on her story then a few days later Molly is wearing it 😂😂😂😂 it makes me laugh so much, she hasn't got a unique bone in her body.
Erin posted about the pink primark jumper on the grid 6 days ago and spoke about it on her story, cue Molly 5 days later wearing and posting about the same jumper.... when the duck does she ever speak about Primark? She is a fraud. P.s she really ain't that pretty, she is skinny yes but her face is below average and don't get me started on the moles

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they have been liking each others pics, mollys been liking megan’s and commented on one a couple of days ago

Do you know what makes me laugh so much, she ALWAYS copy's Erin's style who is her ex's sister! I find it bizarre. There are sooooooo many examples where Erin has worn something and put a pic on her story then a few days later Molly is wearing it 😂😂😂😂 it makes me laugh so much, she hasn't got a unique bone in her body.
Erin posted about the pink primark jumper on the grid 6 days ago and spoke about it on her story, cue Molly 5 days later wearing and posting about the same jumper.... when the duck does she ever speak about Primark? She is a fraud. P.s she really ain't that pretty, she is skinny yes but her face is below average and don't get me started on the moles
Tbf tho everyone has been talking about that primark jumper. Monique put a TikTok up styling it the other day

Reactions: 1
This wee lassie should be jailed. No parole until she sorts her wardrobe out.
Wit the actual duck is she wearing all the time.
How can anyone call that fashion or like it? Surly pure bamming her up.
It’s honestly like times when u would dress up in aw ur mas clothes n do a fashion show age 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seen her today at the christening was weird seeing her out in the wild. Robbie is a lot taller than I expected him to be, he gives short boy energy

• Haha