Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One year ago he flew over to Ibiza for their first date??? And they got all of those pictures together??? Lmao weirdddd

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s one of those girls that can’t be alone. She’ll take anything going. Robbie couldn’t be more different to Sean. I can’t see this lasting, with the childish deleting and then re adding of pictures etc.

Reactions: 4
Her and megano obsession to be skinny is scary
Molly is looking like a literal child later she’s that thin

I'm not sure if it's just me but I feel like the issue with molly and Megan might be more molly and the whole of aquarius. She seems to do the bare minimum for them and I could be totally off here but has she spent much time with them all this year?

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s gone out wearing her jammie shorts!
She looks ridiculous. That ad she’s just done for that skincare thing too she looks so bloody bored. I get it, no ones into the products they have to shill for some cash if they’re not willing to get a real job but at least pretend.

Reactions: 7
She’s just posted a reel about another skincare brand which she supposedly uses “day and night” even though 2 days ago she was trying to convince people they NEED Skin&Me products? She’s so unbearable and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just posted a YouTube video saying she’s had moles cut out and that she won’t be using sunbeds anymore. She’s not had the results back yet but had 2 cut out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s just posted a YouTube video saying she’s had moles cut out and that she won’t be using sunbeds anymore. She’s not had the results back yet but had 2 cut out.
Not suprised.
sad thing is I bet she will be back on the beds
I wish people realised how bad sunbeds truly are

Reactions: 3
I wonder if that’s why Megan recently said she doesn’t use them anymore

Reactions: 3
Even if she chucks the sunbed she needs to be careful with sun exposure in general. She's never out the sun. During the summer she's hardly in Scotland.

Reactions: 5
Even if she chucks the sunbed she needs to be careful with sun exposure in general. She's never out the sun. During the summer she's hardly in Scotland.
yeah she said in the video she’s now wearing factor 50 all summer!
---
I wonder if that’s why Megan recently said she doesn’t use them anymore
Anyone else noticed they never like each others pictures anymore? No comments or likes. Pretty obvious they’ve had a falling out at this point.

Reactions: 1