Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she got the tattoo 6 months in, and all the RJ jewellery is so weird to me!
Wonder if he has a tattoo for her

Reactions: 7
No I am sorry but imagine being in a flight to party capital Ibiza and this fanny is sitting there like this!
Sit at peace ffs!! I’d allow it if it was long haul to keep her occupied but it’s 2 hours 30 and if she was in business class not annoying others sitting next to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sit at peace ffs!! I’d allow it if it was long haul to keep her occupied but it’s 2 hours 30 and if she was in business class not annoying others sitting next to her.
Aw long haul 100% but not to Ibiza. A bleeping neck pillow for a two hour journey 🤣🤣
The guy behind her is like wtf is this eejit doing. Last time I went to Ibiza it was a pure party vibe if the person was sitting next to me recording them self put hand cream on I’d not be able to keep my self from
Laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being so stubborn that you CHOOSE to walk around with prolapse mouth. I know for certain she’s insecure after all these comments and she still refuses to fix them. Crazy crazy behaviour. Bum hole lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to end up with really bad skin around her mouth if they keep dragging her face down. It already makes her look really old and as if she has a permanent frown

Reactions: 2
Honestly the lips!!!!! Someone help this poor girl
Naw seriously. She’s cutting about like she’s just got dental anaesthetic in her gub 24/7. I think Molly is that self obsessed she doesn’t even see it. We’ve all seen her cheeky comment back to someone when they offered to fix them. She can barely fkn speak sometimes they are that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone pls tell her to look after her dogs weight!!!!!!! dachshunds being overweight has massive health risks as with any dog but i cannot imagine the strain that is causing on their backs!! Poor things

Reactions: 8
I'd love to know what's going on with her and Megano. Wonder if they've just fell away since both getting new boyfriends
And not as if they spend all their time with boyfriends, they’ve been out and about with other friends too. Not like that one pal who makes a comeback when they are single 🤣

Reactions: 1
Update, she defo reads here as the sign rudely telling the postman where to put her parcels has been removed 👀 classic. Hi Molly!

Reactions: 3