Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many convos on here about if she takes coke or not. If you ask me who actually gives a tit. If she takes it or not, she’s tiny and that’s it. I think that’s just the way she’s built plus she does Pilates which is why you could grate cheese from her stomach.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but those are the most ridiculous claims I’ve ever heard. You likely don’t know the family.
I was best friends with her brother all through school. Very close friends with her brothers high school girlfriend. I've been in their house countless times...used to help the girls with their homework...

Why would I randomly make that up? It was openly talked about that the girls were under a lot of pressure to be perfect and her brother struggled with it as the only boy.

Her dad used to cut my hair fgs 😂
---
the coke i can believe but weight loss injections I don’t. The whole ozempic celeb trend is new, Molly has always been skinny and how long can you keep up with injecting yourself?
I didn't say it was ozempic but weightloss injections have been around for a long time. I also didn't say she used them religiously I think for bigger events and things they were more consistent but that along with barely eating is going to have a hell of an effect on a very young girl.

They were able to order them through and Irish pharmacy because they have more relaxed rules on prescribing online (I think a bit like being able to order certain things here through boots for example but I've never done it so I'm not 100% sure) and get them delivered through the business. I think someone said at one point they ordered them a bit like they would other injectables. I mean her mum used to order hospital grade laxatives (like the type you'd take before surgery) and drink them heavily diluted twice a week because she claimed it helped with bloating.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was best friends with her brother all through school. Very close friends with her brothers high school girlfriend. I've been in their house countless times...used to help the girls with their homework...

Why would I randomly make that up? It was openly talked about that the girls were under a lot of pressure to be perfect and her brother struggled with it as the only boy.

Her dad used to cut my hair fgs 😂
---

I didn't say it was ozempic but weightloss injections have been around for a long time. I also didn't say she used them religiously I think for bigger events and things they were more consistent but that along with barely eating is going to have a hell of an effect on a very young girl.

They were able to order them through and Irish pharmacy because they have more relaxed rules on prescribing online (I think a bit like being able to order certain things here through boots for example but I've never done it so I'm not 100% sure) and get them delivered through the business. I think someone said at one point they ordered them a bit like they would other injectables. I mean her mum used to order hospital grade laxatives (like the type you'd take before surgery) and drink them heavily diluted twice a week because she claimed it helped with bloating.
Omg howling 😂I believe this - no way is she that skinny, with all the holidays and eating out. Some people are naturally skinny and can eat what they want but she’s getting skinnier and skinnier. You can tell when people starve themselves how they look and their shape. She probs only eats a few bites when she has a meal hence why she’s so skinny and not gaining weight l.

• Heart
The one side of her top lip hanging down in the mattress stories….how can she not see how it looks?…😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was just going to say the same thing it looks absolutely horrendous. Like she’s been stung by a bee on one side
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Seen Miss Molly at Spitalfields market (London) yesterday. Her outfits look shite in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seen Miss Molly at Spitalfields market (London) yesterday. Her outfits look shite in real life
Yet her car has been parked over the crossing outside her flat for 3 days. So considerate. How she manages to avoid fines I’ll never know

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how someone who is frankly unfortunate looking facially can be so self-obsessed. She reminds me of Sid from Ice Age. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many convos on here about if she takes coke or not. If you ask me who actually gives a tit. If she takes it or not, she’s tiny and that’s it. I think that’s just the way she’s built plus she does Pilates which is why you could grate cheese from her stomach.
Has she not done only done pilates for two minutes? Feel like it's a new thing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She literally has her car parked outside her flat and a sign up for how to deliver parcels. Yet goes away all the time?? Feel like anyone could rob her but sure these influencers don’t have a brain cell between them. Surprised her car hasn’t been stolen 🤣

• Haha