Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve not been on this thread since the last one but just had an absolute jump scare scrolling bikinis on asos, why are her eyebrows so dark and drawn on like that ??? they look awful

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she thinks her lips look normal? And why the girl that does them for her said they’re fine and look great? Why would you want botched, uneven lips. Looks like she’s had an allergic reaction

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she thinks her lips look normal? And why the girl that does them for her said they’re fine and look great? Why would you want botched, uneven lips. Looks like she’s had an allergic reaction
she’s SO rude!!!! It’s at the point now it’s like is she doing nothing about them because she never wants to be seen as wrong so pretends she likes them?!

Reactions: 11
she’s SO rude!!!! It’s at the point now it’s like is she doing nothing about them because she never wants to be seen as wrong so pretends she likes them?!
She definitely seems the type to get them fixed under the radar then come out like “no guys, my lips have always looked like this”. 100% she doesn’t want to admit they are bad and get them fixed publicly cause so many people have mentioned it. Weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s had composite bonding or something done on her teeth in her latest YouTube video.

Noooo the recent bikini pics on her insta. Her whole vag is basically out. Does she not get the fear it might slip to the side? 😩

She’s so self obsessed, I get it’s her job but it’s just bikini pic after bikini pic. You’ve got a good figure WE GET IT. They all look the same, imagine the pressure going away with them they’d be so judgmental!!! i’d be in the gym 24/7 pre holiday

Reactions: 4
She actually has just zero personality at this point. Her last Q&A YouTube you can tell she is at pains to be doing it. Such a “I can’t be arsed” look on her face the whole way through it.

Reactions: 5
As an old friend of her brothers she's definitely on coke. She's been taking weightless injections for a long time as well...they all buy them from an Irish supplier its insane.

Her brother has always been a little heavier (I'd say a normal size but he's quite short so it's a bit more noticeable) and his mum was absolutely terrible to him. Constantly telling him to put food down, don't eat that, refusing to buy food for them. Their house is gorgeous but the kitchen was always empty. She'd tell the girls to have special k or nuts and kept them in so many activities they were never home.

Its definitely been an issue with their mum in the past. Image is so important to her she raised them to be that way. Her brothers a really lovely guy and always said he felt the odd one out it was really heartbreaking. The parents used to run Harpers then sold it about 10 years ago. They've always had a nice house and been well off but there were a lot of rumours about the dads "business"...

Very strange family.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but those are the most ridiculous claims I’ve ever heard. You likely don’t know the family.

Reactions: 2
As an old friend of her brothers she's definitely on coke. She's been taking weightless injections for a long time as well...they all buy them from an Irish supplier its insane.

Her brother has always been a little heavier (I'd say a normal size but he's quite short so it's a bit more noticeable) and his mum was absolutely terrible to him. Constantly telling him to put food down, don't eat that, refusing to buy food for them. Their house is gorgeous but the kitchen was always empty. She'd tell the girls to have special k or nuts and kept them in so many activities they were never home.

Its definitely been an issue with their mum in the past. Image is so important to her she raised them to be that way. Her brothers a really lovely guy and always said he felt the odd one out it was really heartbreaking. The parents used to run Harpers then sold it about 10 years ago. They've always had a nice house and been well off but there were a lot of rumours about the dads "business"...

Very strange family.
weight loss injections from an Irish supplier?! What😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but those are the most ridiculous claims I’ve ever heard. You likely don’t know the family.
I know someone who used to work in their hairdressers and said her mum was a complete bleep to the staff (dad was too but not in the same way a woman can be). So all completely believable I’m afraid

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thanks for clearing that up honey but I was more referring to the injection and coke claims.

Eh well maybe try saying that

Plenty of people on here saying they’ve seen her do coke
the coke i can believe but weight loss injections I don’t. The whole ozempic celeb trend is new, Molly has always been skinny and how long can you keep up with injecting yourself?

the coke i can believe but weight loss injections I don’t. The whole ozempic celeb trend is new, Molly has always been skinny and how long can you keep up with injecting yourself?
I don’t know why you all seem so shocked about this and seem to think it’s a lie. I have multiple friends (and the lady who does my micro blading) that have been doing Ozempic and Saxanda for as long as I’ve known them which has been at least 3 years for most of them so it’s definitely not new or unheard of. Where I’m from anyway haha.

I also wouldn’t be shocked if she did do coke. She seems to go to a lot of raves and events and Ibiza etc and just drink water, usually people who do coke stick to water as it gives you a really dry mouth. That’s not me saying she definitely does but come on she’s not at glitter box in Ibiza till early hours just surviving on bottled water and vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Injections or not, she’s the smallest I’ve seen her. Those latest grid pics in the bikinis, she has the body of a malnourished child.

• Haha
Reactions: 2